[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Recent Game adjustments
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
revZloco

[Avatar]
revZloco

Just thought it might be an interesting thread to start up where people could weigh in on the recent changes in the name of better game balance... For what its worth here is my reaction and maybe a few tweaks I'd like to see:

- Nerfing the Helos - yeah!!! I would go further and drop their defense another point (maybe even 2) — hear me out because to balance this I would improve the tank.
- Nerfing of the Marauder - didn't have as much of a problem with this unit before.
- Adjusjing both the Engineer and the Assimilator were both very good calls — especially the Engineer!
- Adding arial attack of 1 point to the Pinzer... what's the point? If you want to adjust the Pinzer, I would enhance its defense or attack by 1 point just to reinforce the notion that it is a land juggernaut, but can't do a thing about flyers.
- I would, however, add maybe an attack of 3 or 4 to the tank against aerial units, if a plasma tank can attack the air, so should a tank. and that would balance the helo nerf and hopefully create more varied sapien game play.

There you go, have at it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 12, 2009 06:23

[Avatar]
Super Jew!

[Avatar]
Super Jew!

I think everything is fine now except for maybe the extra attack given from burrowing Underlings. You can really get a strong attack for very little cost. And when they're above ground their huge movement gives them a very distinct advantage on most maps.
q

q

Yes but they only get that attack once (when resurfacing), they have to position themselves to use it (and it takes a turn to bury them), and they can't attack air units. They're also the weakest defensively so it's easier to kill them when capturing a base.. As opposed to a mecha which can stand up to much more. I'd say they're more than fair,
Forum Index » General Discussion