[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Interesting balance suggestion
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Legimancer

[Avatar]
Legimancer

The Heli was designed to be a strong infantry killer(i got this from the description on the Heli), but it is also strong enough to take anything else on, perhaps the developers could make the heli's Vs. ground light attack to maximum and bring all of its other Vs. attacks to 3 or 4, thus bringing about what the heli was intended to do and making it a better balance.

I hope i Dont offend anyone, and if I do, too bad
Unimarobj

Unimarobj

Then it would be useless against the Khraleans air units. Unless you had a good amount of them.
Which...wouldn't happen lol. I think it's fine where it is, good suggestion though. I still have an issue taking on Khralean players using Garudas and Swarmers with my helis...I can't figure out a way to take them on. I usually use marines to damage them, then bring in the helis, then heal, etc.
Anonymous

Anonymous
on a small map with good forest cover, like Jungle, sapiens do very well since their marine can kill swarmers and garudas pretty easy. keep the marines covered and they're good.
Forum Index » New Feature Request