[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
v1.0.5 iPhone
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
Anonymous

Anonymous
The emails work just fine as a workaround for push notifications, buts its just inconvenient to delete the emails and then enter Uniwar.

Its not a matter of not being able to turn off email notification, its rather a matter of the current push system isn't good enough so that I want to turn off emails.
karmakaze

karmakaze

Just wanted to add that I'd really like to see Notifications as well as Badges enabled for Push notifcations. Might as well add Sounds at that point too. Users can customize which ones they receive under Settings.app > Notifications > UniWar, so why not offer all 3?

Still loving the game!
Anonymous

Anonymous
please fix the sorting by # of players (2p -> 8p). it doesn't work.
snowatx

snowatx

karmakaze wrote:
Just wanted to add that I'd really like to see Notifications as well as Badges enabled for Push notifcations. Might as well add Sounds at that point too. Users can customize which ones they receive under Settings.app > Notifications > UniWar, so why not offer all 3?

ACK.

I wrote them a e-Mail about Sound/Display Notifications for Uniwar iPhone and got the following answer.

A.K. from Javaground USA wrote:
Unfortunately, we do not control this.
This is the way the Apple OS works and only built-in programs have that capability.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 03, 2009 04:17

Anonymous

Anonymous
Sorry but I don't think that's true. I've IM+ which can display a text notification and play a sound along with changing it's badge icon. eBay can play a sound and put text up, etc, etc.

UniWar doesn't do this because they didn't program it to do it. If you look in the Notification settings you'll see it only registers to do a badge, not a message or sound.

As for people who don't want UniWar making sounds, you can disable it in the Notification settings but at least give people the option to have sounds if they want. Same with messages, you could turn them off if you want. They could tell you which game it's your turn in, etc just like the e-mails do.
Anonymous

Anonymous
messages still arrive late after entering a game.
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates