[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Which type of slow loser is the biggest jerk?
Forum Index » General Discussion
Which type of slow loser is the biggest loser?
When losing, stops playing. Forces remaining players to endure time outs. 79% [ 11 ]
When all hope is lost, doesn't surrender. Forces remaining players to fight to the inevitable end. 7% [ 1 ]
In team games, doesn't surrender when all of their team's bases are covered. Forces remaining players to actually capture their bases. 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14
Anonymous

Anonymous
Extra credit for slower losers who are also rating whores:

Is your rating higher if (1) you win then lose or (2) you lose then win?
sage

sage

I don't mind capturing other players bases. Sometimes its rewarding to finish the game. However I hate the player who never moves.
Anonymous

Anonymous
i hate players like The Drake who create rated games titled "no sapiens!" but picks sapiens for himself. or a rated x-island game titled "no titans!" yet picks titans for himself. there's your biggest loser right there.
nixoncc

nixoncc

I agree - the point of ranked games is so that your opponents can use any race they choose...simply forcing or not playing opponents b/c of a race they choose on certain maps will just falsely inflate your rating and annoy people...if you want to play against a particular race on a particular map - play unranked games.
Anonymous

Anonymous
you're the second worst nixoncc. you create 10 min and 3 min games and wait til your opponent goes offline before starting. then you skip them 3 times and steal the win and points since that's the start of the 4th round.
didude

didude

Anonymous wrote: i hate players like The Drake who create rated games titled "no sapiens!" but picks sapiens for himself. or a rated x-island game titled "no titans!" yet picks titans for himself. there's your biggest loser right there.

Drake needs to be banned. I beat him once on fourquad when he titled no saps. I played Khralean and was winning and he started to not take his turn until the last hour.
[Avatar]
Super Jew!

[Avatar]
Super Jew!

I hate it when people stop taking their turn when they're starting to loose. That's mostly why I play 10 and 3 minuet games. That and I may have to go a few days without being able to log onto UniWar.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Well, making it so you don't have to skip through 3 full cycles on long games would take care of the dropout problem...

... But the devs don't seem interested in doing that, unfortunately.

But IMO the biggest loser is the person who offers peace when they're about to lose. Suck it up and surrender and take the ratings hit.
nixoncc

nixoncc

I definatly do not wait until my opopnent is not there to skip him and gain ranking points - I assure you I enjoy the game far too much to not play it and falsely inflate my ranking. My ranking fluctuates as much as 2-300 points in a week...I don't care about it - it is a number. I am pretty good at starting games as soon as they are full - if someone joins my game and doesn't play yes I am going to skip him. I have waited for guys to get back only to be skipped myself and accumulate a loss - this goes back to the whole discussion - don't join a short game if you aren't going to be there to play it. If you have to leave before it starts - simply abandon the game before you do - problem solved.
didude

didude

Uh, on my alt 6kxc, I joined a 3 day game when I was 1500 rating and now at 1800s it's still going on with the blue and yellow team dropping out. I checked their last log ins and it listed 10 days ago.
Forum Index » General Discussion