[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Caverns [4 player]
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
[Avatar]
khabarakh

[Avatar]
khabarakh

Anonymous

Anonymous
i like.
[Avatar]
Mew2468

[Avatar]
Mew2468

This one I really like. Nice job .

My Custom Uniwar Maps
[Avatar]
Super Jew!

[Avatar]
Super Jew!

I'd play it.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

Great! I think this one can be a lot of fun.
[Avatar]
Star Driven

[Avatar]
Star Driven

You've gotta knack for this

-= The UniWar Team =-
yagi

yagi

Neat idea, but strategy-wise nothing interesting yet. The mountains around the edges are still just wasted space; they block most units in one tile closer as if the board was simply smaller, but the few units that can cross them have almost no advantage do doing so.

Perhaps: fill in mountains in the in the fingers of black between the corners - and then widen it one row; a guy *could* cross the mountains while holding the pass, but it's definitely not expedient.

I'd love to see a version of your map above with a more maze-like center; single (or sometimes double) row 'paths' that curve back on themselves separated by mountains (or maybe water?). To go anywhere - or go fast - most units would have to stick to the path; but the distance shooters and the flyers would become integral to jumping the 'walls' and getting at your opponents.

Btw, there's no reason you can't also, say, make a 6-person cave layout and then only assign it to 3 (or 2 or 4) players. Also good fun. The strategy is in the choices it forces you to make.
yagi

yagi

Although, now that I think of it, this would make a really fun 8 player team map, almost as is. Start the teammates in the same cavern so they have to compete/coordinate/cooperate on getting their units *OUT* of the cavern. Heh. Big fun.
[Avatar]
charnal

[Avatar]
charnal

This is a really cool map. As Kraleans, I would make a Pinzer on the desert tile then simply plop two underlings underground on either side of it, then just wait and see what happens.

The most dangerous enemy is the one nobody fears
davidparks21

davidparks21

I like the base in the middle, it will surely evoke a variety of responses and offers each race a good opportunity to use their unique strengths to try and control it.
joshua05

joshua05

Great map! I hope uni wars decides to use this. We certainly need more newer maps
Forum Index » User Generated Maps