[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
What to do vs Swarmer spam?
Forum Index » Sapiens
lion37

lion37

Anonymous wrote: alon's not that great. he got to where he is by using multiple accounts, playing only maps where sapiens had an advantage before the heli/marauder/engineer nerf, and playing uneven maps before they were fixed. so pardon me if i don't put him on a pedestal like some sort of great warrior. he's better than the average player, nothing more, nothing less.

Well I consider myself to be a fairly good player.
Yet aLoN has beaten me in every single game without even breaking a sweat.

ADHDeveloper

ADHDeveloper

Either way aLon has not accepted my game request after challenging me....

Hachiman

Hachiman

I think the answer for Saps vs Swarmers Spam is to build lots of Marines, with Heli's (or Marauders) just as backup. aLoN is owning me with this tactic in a game at the moment!

The Swarmers have to fire at the Marines (or get killed when two step forward and gang up). But Marines are not worth much and are easy to replace. So the Heli's can attack when needed to kill a Swarmer, then retreat behind the Marines to repair and not get worn down and killed. Seems to work so far... (and is obvious in retrospect). There's a couple tricks to it but that's about it.

I invited you to a couple of games to test it ADHDeveloper...
Destructor49

Destructor49

If I'm ever swarmed I simply kick it starcraft and overload on marines.
phishster

phishster

Something I try once in a while is to block with tanks(more defense and healing than choppers), and building battery units.
Forum Index » Sapiens