[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Shuriken [6 Player Map]
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
[Avatar]
Mew2468

[Avatar]
Mew2468

This is my favourite map out of all the ones I've designed. I also think it has the most potential. I made a version with and without harbors (I don't really like naval battles). Each player begins with the base (and harbor on the version with harbors) on their section of the star, and an infantry unit of their class on the other green dot. I set up the players so the teams are alternating.

With Harbors:

Without Harbors:

Less Water (and there could be a ring of water around...I don't want to make another screenshot just for that ):

No Water (how would this play...would ranged units be able to attack across the voids?):

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Sep 16, 2009 19:02

My Custom Uniwar Maps
[Avatar]
Star Driven

[Avatar]
Star Driven

Personally, I really dislike games that tend to have main focus on naval warfare. I'd love to see the version without harbors in the game, it could be a fun alternative to Star Lake =)

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Avatar]
Mew2468

[Avatar]
Mew2468

Star Driven wrote: Personally, I really dislike games that tend to have main focus on naval warfare.

Same here . That's why most of my maps don't have harbors.

My Custom Uniwar Maps
[Avatar]
_jnc_

[Avatar]
_jnc_

Great map; I'd love to play this one!

As I mentioned on my "Full Naval", I personally like naval battles, but for this map I'd also tend towards the non-naval version. Maybe you could replace the most outer rim with black space instead of water. Like this, swarmers could attack titans without them having a chance to fire back (except with walkers which I doubt would be realistic on this map).
[Avatar]
Mew2468

[Avatar]
Mew2468

_jnc_ wrote: Great map; I'd love to play this one!

As I mentioned on my "Full Naval", I personally like naval battles, but for this map I'd also tend towards the non-naval version. Maybe you could replace the most outer rim with black space instead of water. Like this, swarmers could attack titans without them having a chance to fire back (except with walkers which I doubt would be realistic on this map).

Good idea. I'll change it sometime tomorrow.

My Custom Uniwar Maps
[Avatar]
Star Driven

[Avatar]
Star Driven

I think a single row of water surrounding the map would be best, still my favorite map on the forums.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Avatar]
Mew2468

[Avatar]
Mew2468

Star Driven wrote: I think a single row of water surrounding the map would be best, still my favorite map on the forums.

Thanks for the compliment ! I like your maps too !

My Custom Uniwar Maps
[Avatar]
aLoN

[Avatar]
aLoN

awesome buddy, i think all of your maps are great, star driven and you are doing a great job..

i hope they post them on the game soon...
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

We will be looking at adding these maps in the next revision hopefully (v1.0.6) but as Apple is taking already 3 weeks before getting the v1.0.5 out, I think this may take a month before it is out unfortunately...
dagrudge

dagrudge

hi everyone, believe it or not, this is my first time on the forums. lol. Anyway, just wanted to add that I really like the looks of this one.

Probably my most played maps are:

Bases Galore
Full Planet
Close Range

I really enjoy 4+ player maps, so anything with that focus is of interest to me.

-Grudge
[Avatar]
gunther84

[Avatar]
gunther84

...all your bases are belong to us...
Forum Index » User Generated Maps