[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Features to Come!
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better
mrpuzzled

mrpuzzled

Hi Everyone!

The UniWar team is looking to add a few more features to the site.

1. MEDIA: a tab for wallpapers, screenshots, AIM icons and more, all of which is available free for your downloading pleasure!

2. STORE: a separate tab containing the very best UniWar merchandise there is to offer.

Check back here soon for more future updates to the game and our brand new website!

- The UniWar Team

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 02, 2012 12:18

[Avatar]
REIGNMAN

[Avatar]
REIGNMAN

Store... REALLY, interesting! I do have a request for a feature... you know sometimes it is nice to scan through the games you are currently in so you can decide a future strategy or maybe decide wether or not to quit because it is hopelessly NOT in your favor. But the only way to flip through the current games is to first go to My Current Games by way of the Main Menu, then scrolling through all the current games again and again, thus making it tedious to scan the current progress of your games. If you could just add this option to the menu inside the cog when you view that current game to avoid having to go back to the Main Menu to start the arduous process of checking the games status this would be greatly appreciated: 'Go to next game' or 'Go to previous game'. PLEASE!!!

Where ever you go... there you are.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Since you made it easier to tell where buried units are you should make the scorpion have the ability to bury and resurface attack only light units. Also it costs 300 credit to make one while the titan and sapien heal units only cost 200 even it up or let the scorpion resurface and posion units
The Reaver

The Reaver

Anonymous wrote: Since you made it easier to tell where buried units are you should make the scorpion have the ability to bury and resurface attack only light units. Also it costs 300 credit to make one while the titan and sapien heal units only cost 200 even it up or let the scorpion resurface and posion units

Well, the Infector heal bonus is x3, whereas the Assimilator is x2 and the Engineer is +2. The plague also helps justify that cost.
vapor

vapor

Maybe add an online play version?
RyanB

RyanB

What are the chances of you guys enabling Tapatalk for these forums? Given that it's already played on the two platforms that Tapatalk already runs on (Android and iPhone), wouldn't it make sense to ease the use of the forums on those same devices?
combinator

combinator

Can we get that media tab out soon? i'd really like to get some uniwar wallpapers for my ipod touch!
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Damnit thread necromancy! I thought there was some dev activity going on....

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
rhysd97

rhysd97

More maps For solo! (if you know how to get all maps in solo p;ease inform me, coz the 19 are begining to get old and when i go online people surrender before the battle starts so i never get a good battle.) Also because i still play when offline and want a lot of maps PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS DEVS IF YOU ARE GONNA ADD THIS FEATURE JUST SAY YES OR IF NOT JUST SAY NO!

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at Jun 01, 2010 11:31

yagi

yagi

1) when a player quits or is booted, allow them to be replaced by a computer player. Require it, even.

The majority of the multiplayer games I play are determined more by who quits or is kicked where (giving serious and sudden advantage to their neighbors), *not* by significant strategizing by the players who play it through to the end.

2) Allow players to communicate directly to each other, without letting everyone else read the messages; but letting all know that communication is occurring: x sends a message to y. Possibly also allow certain *kinds* of messages to be made public: i.e. x apologizes to y, x thanks y, x and y talk about z (when they enter a player's actual name), etc.

It may be too much but for every healer unit you have on the board you could randomly see one word of each message. Not necessary but adds to the intrigue.

OR even... units can use a turn to send a direct message through another player's unit standing right next to them.

3) Allow an option for players to declare peace (x turns or until x bases change hands or x units are built..) or alliances in the game, and have it announced to all. Players in peace cannot attack each other without clicking past a warning/reminder and alerting all (and possibly taking some other kind of (large) reputation or (small) point hit.) Otherwise units still act like enemies. Either player can cancel the peace without taking a hit whenever, but after doing so their opponent gets one turn to rearrange his pieces before any attacks can be made. Players in an alliance work just like teams. It'd be an option you select when the game is created.

4) Make some way to mine different territory (especially mountains?) for a chance to get extra money instead of a move for that unit. Maybe lowest level units only. Maybe make a fourth race that can do it.

5) The first move of a 3min or 10min game cannot be skipped until both players have logged in and had a chance to see it. Especially with the 3min games, the time zone problem is big. Either that, or allow people to specify play times for it when it's created.

6) There is no 6.

7) Allow game joiners to boot - or at least remind - the creator when when they don't start a game within x amount of time.

Allow game creators to choose their own colors.

9) Allow an option to let players choose their starting bases.

Enjoy.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 19, 2010 01:58

[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Yagi, thank you for all your suggestions!

The UniWar Team

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Rhysd97, YES more maps are coming for the SOLO mode and also for the VS mode.
The UniWar Team

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
shaneyao

shaneyao

add more maps for offline playing please.l play it with my friend in same Itouch,but too few maps in two player modes! only19,the online games have 55maps! why don't you add more to the vs.mode
juiceboxtar

juiceboxtar

Wow. I just watched the keynote Apple had today and it was amazing. One thing that caught my eye was when Steve Jobs said how GameCenter can support turn based games if the developers give it that support. The first app that came into my mind when he said that was UniWar. This would definitely make the application loads better if I can simply use my turn on GameCenter. Doing this would also increase the downloads and popularity of UniWar because of the "Apps your Friends have that you don't have" section of GameCenter. You guys can make a lot more money off of this app if you commit to doing this. It will also help advertise UniWar in a way for free. I hope you consider doing this!
xenres

xenres

well the whole point of uniwar is to fight a lot of people in my opinion. adding a game center will definitely up the variety of people that will be challenged. +1 for the store option though
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better