[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
iPhone version of the site
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better
gaarder

gaarder

For a game designed to run under iPhone, can you please make a version of the website that can run properly on iPhone? I tried getting on the forum with my phone but I was irritated by "Get Macromedia Flash" icons... I just don't think the flash buttons are really all that necessary - you can get the same effect with javascript and CSS.
rebelxt

rebelxt

agreed. going to http://www.uniwar.com/forum.page directly works on the iphone, but flash icons are annoying..
clamato

clamato

I thought this was pretty funny, when the game directed me to the site and none of the buttons worked on the phone.

But yeah, that's something that should be fixed, I'd say. Maybe there's a mobile version to come?
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

Apologies for that guys... this is definitely not good and needs to be fixed. We are working on it but it will take some time.
brainiac

brainiac

yeah i started laughing when the game directed me to the site and it told me i had to install flash.

is it even a mobile version of the site or is it just this but on your iPhone/itouch?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 14, 2009 11:14

[Avatar]
soupnet

[Avatar]
soupnet

Flash banner lol.

This reminds me of the time Marty McFly tried to use a hoverboard on water. What a bojo. Doesn't he know those boards don't work on water... unless you got power?!

That, and the site's really bad for scrolling around, clicking, etc. on mobile.
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better