[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Crazy what happened here?
Forum Index » General Discussion
What Happened here?
Random attack bonus. 10% [ 1 ]
Somethings not right here! 90% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 10
ahbritto

ahbritto

moederin no longer has access to the game and a server side fix is coming. I'm sure the UniWar team will respond shortly.
moerderin1

moerderin1

such a shame i'm punished for helping you guys make your game more secure (I even told you HOW to fix it)...

if anyone wonders why hackers never go public, this is why...
moerderin1

moerderin1

btw, I have at least 2 other hacks for UniWar, and will continue to hack this game privately.

Cheers!
The Dogalyst

The Dogalyst

moerderin1 wrote: such a shame i'm punished for helping you guys make your game more secure

No moederin, you should be punished because you punished other players by the methods you chose. And the fact that you've been cheating less blatently for a long time means that you're just a cheat when it comes down to it. You said so yourself on another forum thread:

moerderin1 wrote: Nobody is disagreeing with you there. I hack and cheat in games, and make others lives miserable. For that I truly am sorry. (although I'm not going to change, its just who I am, and what I do)

Although I'm sure if you met me in person you'd see that I really am a nice guy.

At least now you're being more honest. But you show no true remorse. Saying "I truly am sorry" in one thread and then in this thread say that you "will continue to hack this game privately" exposes the true you. Nice guy my ass.
Forum Index » General Discussion