[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
First ever tournament on Uniwar
Forum Index » Tournaments
RaitzeR

RaitzeR

Check out my fansite for this game! It's www.U-War.net I'm hosting the first ever tournament on Uniwar, also I'm proud to say that Javaground (the maker of this game) is also sponsoring the tournament, so it will have prizes!

Everyone should definitely join, we have just a handful of participants atm, and we're taking up to 32 players, and even more if necessary!

You can find the tournament rules etc at www.u-war.net/tournament.php

Thanks!
phingerz

phingerz

This looks really fun guys, make sure to check it out.

[WWW]
rebelxt

rebelxt

RaitzeR, please clarify if tournament games will be rated or not.

Also, are you still planning to use a 3-min timer? A few people posted on your site that this would not work for them.
magic molly

magic molly

rebelxt wrote: RaitzeR, please clarify if tournament games will be rated or not.

Also, are you still planning to use a 3-min timer? A few people posted on your site that this would not work for them.

Meh. He can't force us to do anything. It's likely it will be used by many, but i know i'm probably going to put 12 hour for mine, and rated. (i'd put unrated if i cared for points, but i don't).
drquicksilve

drquicksilve

So are you going to post the draw and the wins/losses as they proceed here in the forum? Or somewhere else?
Forum Index » Tournaments