[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
MAKE IT STOP!!!
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
Who agrees with my sentiments here?
YES!! 100% [ 5 ]
No, I love playing n00bs because I like to farm them for points and I'm a loser. 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
vapor

vapor

Please. I BEG YOU! Can you please write a script so that I stop getting pulled into the random games with people 500+ points below my ranking?! PLEASE!!! I don't want to set my account to "not available to random games", because I enjoy playing new people. I don't, however, enjoy trying to create a game, then being pulled into 20 random games with players of 1500 +/- score, then having the server tell me I've reached the maximum amount of games and can't create a new one. I don't even play the new players because most of the time they don't even play more than one turn, they just start a game and I end up skipping all three of their turns over three days.... Very, very annoying. It's also quite aggravating because I spend a lot of my time joining the game, then abandoning the game, or loading the game to surrender....

I think the community would benefit if you wrote a script where no one is randomly pulled into a game that has a point difference of +/- 150 in ranking for a couple reasons: 1- us long-time players will stop being annoyed, and 2- The n00bs will learn how to play the game and develop their skills as an opposed to us crushing them into oblivion and them stopping playing because they think the game sucks cos they never win.

So please, pretty please make it stop?

Thank you and, btw, UniWar is the best iPhone game bar none, I've gotten at least ten of my friends to buy it
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions