[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Complete Chat Log
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
darf nader

[Avatar]
darf nader

It would be very helpful to keep a complete history of chats within a single game so that if there is a discussion you can see the context of the replies beyond just your last turn. I find when players are responding to questions a day after I asked it I may forget the context of what was asked. It would really help with game continuity especially when you have 19 other games going on.

Older chat text could be a grey text so that it could be designated as text you have already read. If space is a concern you could limit the amount of history to a set number of turns or even characters. To have some scroll-back would be better than none.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Actually for me the in-game chats never erases itself, i'm not sure what you're asking for...

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
[Avatar]
darf nader

[Avatar]
darf nader

I guess I am asking for the behavior that you are enjoying./

Seriously though, I lose the chat history between turns. It is peculiar that I don't have the same behavior you have. I do use more than one account. Do you suppose that might have something to do with it.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Oh ja in that case I suppose it might be an issue. I just tried it myself and it indeed erased, pretty annoying too.
In that case I second that idea and make it so the in-game chats becomes more persistent and doesn't erase itself.

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » New Feature Request