[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Bots not making their moves?
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
uhgii

uhgii

Me and a buddy are learning to play in some team games against bots. Both games are in 4-player maps, 2v2, us versus bots, and both games simultaneously had bots stuck on their move. One game is about 24+ hours old, the other is about an hour, and only I made my move first. Seems like once I made that second game, both bots became stubborn.

Any help with this? Since we're fans of cooperative play, this is how we really wanted to play the game for now until we got the hang of things, so this would be a game-ending issue as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks in advance, hope to hear from you soon.
Sphink

Sphink

If you would like some friendly (unrated) team games, send my clan account (GGU-Sphink) an invite with your team mate and I'll set up a few games so you can learn vs. Some real players. I know this dosnt help the bot issue but I think it's a better solution alltogether.

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

It's a known problem, bots have been having issues. But just so you know not all of them are KO, you can skip them till the end of the game so you can get rid of the game though...

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
uhgii

uhgii

How would I go about skipping them? I created the game, but the option to skip the players turn is grayed out.

Last time I posted, after about 6 hours, they finally made their move (we also surrendered one of our games). We since started 2 more, everythings been going smoothly again until last night, it's been about 20 hours since they last moves, their turns (24 hours default) are apparently almost up.

This is incredibly frustrating, they should add a "force move" or something option to kick the bot in gear, or else offer a way to skip them properly, since I can't seem to.

Let me know if there's a way.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

You see that time limit for someone's turn? Well it has to reach 00:00 in order to skip that player's turn. Only then would the option be available, if not then I don't know why. Also be aware that when you skip someone thrice in a row, he isn't skipped but directly kicked from the game, making that player lose this match.

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions