[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
1500 spam
Forum Index » General Discussion
temchik

temchik

What's up with pages and pages of games created by 1500 users that never start their own games? Is this some kid of spamming the game?
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Probably from the gigantic wave of newbies a few months back, the random feature was spammed as well and you could get 20 games in seconds. Yes that fast! With the multiple random games made, the idiots who didn't even play ONE goddamned turn, the clogged chat and the wave of anons, it was a nightmare. I even abandoned Uniwar for a few weeks

For the games never started, I think it's the same as the ones who didn't play even one turn. so if the mods don't take any actions (which they certainly won't), these games will stay there forever...

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
lawhawk

lawhawk

No, they're not spammers. Actually they can be quite helpful. I got into a game with one of them and started a conversation on chat, and it turned out he was a deposed king of a country in Africa and he needed my help. I am giving him $5,000 to help him transfer money into the USA and then he's going to give me over $5 million. Pretty sweet deal!
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

I see what you did there...

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » General Discussion