[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
gang up bonus help plis
Forum Index » General Discussion
Ardania

Ardania

Someone can help me understand how it works is that I speak Spanish and almost no endiendo the English if they could put it in Spanish as he does not understand how agradeceria take advantage.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 14, 2010 17:59

[Avatar]
Paul5678

[Avatar]
Paul5678

I'm a native English speaker, and I don't know precisely how the gang-up bonus works either. The rules are ambiguous.

[Avatar]
charnal

[Avatar]
charnal

I used Google Translate, so it'll be sloppy, but here goes:

Um, ¿de acuerdo. Así, la banda de bonificación. ¿De qué se está hablando es si dos unidades están atacando a una unidad, la segunda unidad que ataca recibirá un bono de ataque ligero. Me imagino que esto se debe a las dos unidades que flanquean la unidad atacada y la segunda unidad para atacar la coge por sorpresa o algo así. Así que tiene un maleficio. Hay seis casillas que lo rodean (obviamente porque es un hexágono). Cuando dos unidades están atacando a una unidad enemiga, hay muchas combinaciones de los dos unidades atacantes podrían atacar de. Justo al lado el uno al otro da la segunda unidad un bono de una, dos casillas de distancia le da un bono de dos, luego tres, si la segunda unidad se encuentra en el lado opuesto de la unidad atacada desde la primera unidad.

I said:

Um, okay. So, the gang up bonus. What it is talking about is if two units are attacking one unit, the second unit that attacks will get a slight attack bonus. I imagine that this is because the two units are flanking the attacked unit and the second unit to attack catches it by surprise or something. So you have a hex. There are six hexes surrounding it (obviously because it is a hexagon). If two units are attacking an enemy unit, there are many combinations the two attacking units could attack from. Right next to each other gives the second unit a bonus of one, two hexes away gives a bonus of two, then three if the second unit is on the opposite side of the attacked unit from the first unit.

The most dangerous enemy is the one nobody fears
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

Después de atacar a un hombre, en el mismo turno que es uno el que lo ataque de nuevo con una unidad que estaba justo al lado de la unidad atacante original
Es dos si hace lo anterior, excepto por una unidad que no se encuentra junto a la unidad atacante original
3 si haces las cosas hasta el final en la parte superior, pero con la segunda unidad atacante en el lado opuesto de la unidad atacante original.
Yo no soy un hablante de español muy bueno, esta es una traducción utilizando el traductor de google ... intentes decirme en Inglés si no entiendo nada..
Translation
...After you attack a guy, in the same turn it's +1 if you attack him again with a unit that was right next to the original attacking unit
It's +2 if you do the above except with a unit that is not adjacent to the original attacking unit
+3 if you do the stuff all the way on the top, but with the 2nd attacking unit on the opposite side of the original attacking unit.
I'm not a very good Spanish speaker; this is a translation using google translator...try to tell me in english if you don't understand anything..
correct anything if wrong...
wow...one minute off..
we did the exact same thing!!!
he probably said it better....

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 15, 2010 14:04

Sorry if i offended you
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

I can't speak spanish to save my life...

que pasa and como estes is all I know...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 15, 2010 14:18

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
thethanx

thethanx

Oye Ardania, estos ayudate? Estudiando espanol en Lima Peru, y puedo ayudar si nececitas... Podemos juegar? nececito practicar ecribiando espanol, porque cuando hablo, estoy bien, pero mi gramatica, esta horible... y hablame cuando nececitas ayuda "Gang Up" es muy facil especialimente en una juega "unrated..." Quieres?
Forum Index » General Discussion