[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Helicopters nerfed alittle too much?
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
MuRLoCk

[Avatar]
MuRLoCk

nfong wrote: As a titan player, the only thing that I'm scared of are ants...if you don't have enough mechas to cover them, they're gonna start killing some walkers...poor walkers

and I'm only somewhat afraid of engineers, I guess. Their EMP range isn't far enough to do severe damage.

yeah on x-island once, i had a bunch of walkers and owned the other people, and then he started to send underlings to my walkers, i tried to protect em with mechas and speeders but he eventually got me, taking out my walkers. that game lasted like weeks. XD i was so close too...

you scruffy lookin' nerf herder.

help mr.green take over the world! copy and paste this in your sig to help him gain world domination!!!!
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

did you win that game murlock?
I'm pretty decent at x-island, probably with around a 5-1 record there. all my wins were as titans! lol

On that map I just surround my walkers with a bunch of plasma tanks...with some assimilators and mechas, too.
and keep some eclipses ready, too, because if the krahl player realizes that his ants aren't doing the job, he will send in some garudas/swarmers over the water to peck at your wall of mechas.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 18, 2010 15:53

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
MasonC

MasonC

What I dont get is if a good Saps player plays a good Khrals player the saps win and what do you want to do make them stronger! they already rule the top 50. It can beat a Titan ship that has a cost of 800

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 26, 2010 20:37

Britannia

Britannia

Helis are DEFINITELY over powered. They're stats are all better than Garudas and they have the runaway ability after they attack, if they boost the healing of helis up to 2 then they should take away it's ability to move after attack (seeing as how that's the only reason it is there for.....)

Maybe we could turn down the Heli's aqua attack stat, so ships would be able to more easily defeat it and sap players would actually have to use the destroyer.....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 30, 2010 16:57

Forum Index » General Discussion