[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Race Preference
Forum Index » General Discussion
Solitary

Solitary

Lehi is right, there's loads of cheats that aren't him at the top of the ladder. Loads of those win/loss ratios are just impossible without cheating or at least only selecting matchups that you can't lose, which makes the ranking position just as meaningless. I personally don't have an issue with lehi highlighting the cheating and making the problem 100 times worse because that actually forces action from the developers.

If you're going to have 3 cheats at the top of the ladder you may just as well have 20, it doesn't mean anything unless there's no cheats.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Well, I agree it's at no one's expense since you're not making anyone lose, thanks for that even though it shouldn't be a big deal. It's still kinda annoying, but what can we do?
Proxy ftw I guess? But how can you proxy a mobile phone?

On another note, once you finished having fun, then what? Give us free points?

PS: except for Alon most of the top 5 are cheating, maybe Alon even cheats, I dunno *shrugs* At least they do it more discretely than you did ^^
Also how did you cheat? Is our hypothesis of using bots correct? Because what you did isn't human.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 16, 2010 04:24

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Solitary

Solitary

I'm very sure AloN doesn't cheat xD.
lehi

lehi

I've never been secretive about my hacks, but every time i post them, the developers take them down.

It's a C# app I made that plays hundreds of games/min. against myself, using over 20 accounts. Yes, I am also all those nefi's =)

Yes, I plan on passing those points down to everyone else. What I've started doing, and just join multi-player games that people randomly invite me to, and I'll play my hardest without cheating, and if people genuinely beat me, the points will get distributed back downwards.
lehi

lehi

Nicko wrote:
Proxy ftw I guess? But how can you proxy a mobile phone?

Oh, did I not mention? I proxy my phone through my computer using the LAN, then send that through the IP obfuscator.
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

I do not believe you had previously mentioned it.

Sorry if i offended you
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

So are you saying I can invite you?
yeah im pretty sure alon doesnt cheat.
he seems legit.

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Mhh I won't go as far to say that I appreciate you but I can't say I hate you either.
If I may ask something of you, do NOT reveal your hacks to the whole community, the last thing we want is a whole squadron of hackers that will be very harmful to others. I'm not saying you are mind you, but not everyone has the same intentions sadly...
Also I did invite you to a game but you rejected it, and it made me think. You are aware of the 20 games limit right? Well what if I send you 20 games invite, your program won't be able to make any other games or does it overrides that "20 games only" rule?

Yeah it seems ip banning won't do good

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » General Discussion