[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Code of Conduct
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Anyone can download any map to edit. And publish it under a different name.
The new map is considered a different map even though it is exactly the same.

I dont think it is a big issue, but i have seen it also a few times.

I doubt the devs can devote time to examine and perhaps delete maps, so i think the best solution is to play the "clone" and vote it down so at least it does not rise above the orginal on the "fun factor" rating.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
regard87

regard87

Id considered doing that.
In this case the actual creator copied the copy map, and wrote in the description that it was stolen from his. lol
He said it might seem kind of immature but was hoping it would get the point across.

Anyway if it were possible to allow only the creator to upload his own map I'd think it a worthwhile change. I dont see a purpose to uploading someone elses map other than to claim it as your own or edit it, in which case you could just make a similar map with your changes in mind.

Agreed though that its not much of an issue, just wanted to see what people thought.

Thanks for the reply.

Creator of Powerplay, Weakside, Strongside and Gap Control.
Also OddManBreak, IceRink, Breakout2v2

Testing FlyingV, MixNmatch, GatherRoundtheWell Give them a try!
argon steele

argon steele

I like to curse in chat when things aren't going my way...
Blunt

Blunt

Do we ban people for hate speech? Please?

http://imgur.com/zmavG

I don't need racial slurs in my casual phone game.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Some player are immature kids that use foul language and insult people...
They are in a minority in this game.

Personally i dont care. I just dont talk to them or play with them any more.

But it is possible to send a mail to support@uniwar.com where you descirbe the incident and refer to the game number so the devs can find the game on the server and see the in-game chat.

Offenders can be banned.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Oomann

Oomann

On quite a few occasions 1 on 1 games, I've experienced to be removed from a game I've joined and thus loose points.

This time the player was
vane

In my opinion, removing a player should not give you any credit, particularly in round 1!
Oomann

Oomann

I'm not sure where to put this, but...

I'd like to report foul play by DaGGster. Twice now, has he/she removed players (including me) in first round from an open game he created, thus gaining rank points on our expense.

This behavior is unfortunately not uncommon, so I would appreciate to get some feedback as to how best to avoid these players and if there's any way to deal with them from the admin side?

Oomann

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 10, 2014 11:27

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

There are ways to abuse current point system. The most obvious are the 3 and 10 minute matches where hosting player wait untill opponent are offline and then skip/remove.

This is not a nice way to play, but within current rules. This rules are under consideration and will hopefully be adjusted (my opinion).

I advice you not to play rated 3 and 10 minute matches unless you know your opponent. Play rated 24hours instead

[Email]
MasterWyn

MasterWyn

So what about users asking random strangers to send them money through shady .ru sites in exchange for training? I would think this is frowned upon. I have just had this happen to me after returning from a long break in which I did not play. The user requesting i make a donation through some shady Russian site is TALONE.
Icestar1186

Icestar1186

Yes, TALONE has been creating matches with the title "UNIWAR TRAINING" and asking for money in exchange for teaching players strategy.

I can't think of a good signature.
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Icestar1186 wrote: Yes, TALONE has been creating matches with the title "UNIWAR TRAINING" and asking for money in exchange for teaching players strategy.

Yes, it is a quality individual 6 months training. This is for those who want to learn real UniWar, which is deeper than chess.

For example at the international tournament "Spring Freshet" three first winners are my students: http://www.uniwar.com/tournaments/springfreshet.html

One of them plays UniWar only 6 month, another - about a year. Thanks to my trainings they become champions in this short time and defeated those who play UniWar many years.

They were the best of the 128 participants. I know how to make you the best fighters.

But I'm not trying to convince anyone. Everyone is free to decide for itself. Everything is absolutely honest.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 01, 2014 12:38

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
Forum Index » General Discussion