[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Stats
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Xenai

Xenai

It'd be nice to have some more stats on each player, though obviously not a terribly important change I think it would help to improve the (admittedly already impressive) online system, which I think is the biggest selling point of the game. Some suggestions:

-Race Specific Stats: It would be interesting to compare how multi-race players stats compare between races. It would also give credit to those players who get good with 2 or 3 races instead of just the 1.
-Average Rank of Opponent: This would be a nice one to have since it's difficult to tell whether someone has an impressive record only because he goes around bashing beginners, or whether he actually earned it.
-Win %: Yes I know you can do the math yourself off win/loss, but it would still be nice to have the exact easily available.
-Record Last 10 Games: Just to track how well you/another player has been doing recently.
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

Sounds good.

Sorry if i offended you
Solitary

Solitary

That's a good idea, it's impossible to tell from someone's stats how good they actually are the way it's structured atm xD. With the preferred race stat as well I'd quite like to see race usage as a percentage over all three races as that would also give a better indication about the player. Maybe a preferred map stat as well?
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Xenai wrote:
-Race Specific Stats: ...
-Average Rank of Opponent: ...
-Win %: ...
-Record Last 10 Games:...

Thank you for your excellent suggestions. We will add the Win% and the race specific stats. The last 20 recorded games will be available through the replay coming soon.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Xenai

Xenai

Many thanks, look forward to it.
Ricix

Ricix

It passed 7 years and I can't see more stat. I think it would be a great function. Baybe Spooky House will do it.
Forum Index » New Feature Request