[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Titan favorable balance?
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Would you like it if the walker was lowered in terms of damage, and made cheaper?
Yes 25% [ 2 ]
No 75% [ 6 ]
Indifferent or don't care. 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

They're special, try them once and you'll understand why exactly.
Damn now I wanna play against you, just to make your life miserable ^^

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Nicko wrote: They're special, try them once and you'll understand why exactly.
Damn now I wanna play against you, just to make your life miserable ^^

That's mean.
What's your rank?

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
Xenai

Xenai

A 400 page guide? That's insane. Go here: http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/. TeamLiquid.net is of course the ultimate SC/SC2 sight, but gamereplays.org will be much better for you if you're just beginning.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Lol yeah that's pretty extreme. Play the campaign for now and some multiplayer 1v1 games, you'll learn some like that.
Also I hope you can see this link:
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1225800/1/Nicko/
This is all about my starcraft 2 profile ^_^

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

This is the book I got: http://www.amazon.com/StarCraft-Signature-Guide-Brady-Games/dp/0744011280/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1291853152&sr=8-2
Your profile's weak, Nicko!
Do you start at 1500?

[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Dud it's not the same as uniwar! Those are achievments count and it doesn't in ANY way reflect your play style, even less then uniwar-score. And as a matter of fact it starts out at 0.
And that's not weak, it's pretty decent IMO. You play games and battle.net puts you into a league. From worse to best, the leagues are
Bronze > Silver > Gold > Platinium > Diamond > Pro
Since I'm in gold and platinium it ain't bad at all... But for diamond and pro leagues you have to be selected so no hopes there

Wandering...
Xenai

Xenai

nfong wrote: This is the book I got: http://www.amazon.com/StarCraft-Signature-Guide-Brady-Games/dp/0744011280/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1291853152&sr=8-2
Your profile's weak, Nicko!
Do you start at 1500?

You got kind of ripped off there if you bought it for help with your multiplayer game, even if the strats/tactics in there were good when it was written, they're way way outdated by now. Websites are by far your best option for improving.
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Lol congrats then, Nicko.
I actually like the guide. I'm not really looking for strategies or anything, but I'm trying to learn how to play the game. I like to develop my strategies on my own.
I think I have a decent Protoss strat that's worth trying, but it'll probably fail.

Xenai

Xenai

nfong wrote: I actually like the guide. I'm not really looking for strategies or anything, but I'm trying to learn how to play the game. I like to develop my strategies on my own.

This is your first online RTS?
Isolation

Isolation

Will you and your speeders get a room already nfong :p. They've got their uses in a lot of matchups and they're pretty dangerous to mix in against khral, I do tend to feel like if you're getting enough to take out a pinzer with them that your opponent is kind of doing something wrong though >.<.
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Xenai wrote:
This is your first online RTS?

Yeah.
  Isolation wrote: Will you and your speeders get a room already nfong :p. They've got their uses in a lot of matchups and they're pretty dangerous to mix in against khral, I do tend to feel like if you're getting enough to take out a pinzer with them that your opponent is kind of doing something wrong though >.<.

It's all about gangup, yo. Two plasmas and a speeder kill a pinzy, which occurs quite often for me, as krahls tend to charge against titans. The best outcome I ever got by waiting against a titan with krahls was a draw.

Solitary

Solitary

So you mean the odd speeder here and there is handy :p. That's not what it sounded like! And yea, you can't sit on your ass with any race and let titan build whatever they want uncontested although you can get away with it a lot easier with khral than with saps xD.
danger zone

danger zone

About the Walker, I think the price of 750 is too high. I don't want to lower it, but I was thinking if the Walker have some kind of special ability like teleport, it would make the price seem fair.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

HAHAHAHAHA oh my god, why not make it attack in melee while you're at it. If it ever teleported it's price should be around 1500 credits, nuff said.
Damn newbs...

Wandering...
guruguru

guruguru

Nicko, lighten up. It's nothing more than a mobile phone game.
Forum Index » New Feature Request