[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Bad things about the new update, 1.3.0? i think that is it..
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
Do you think the NEW 1.3.0 update with all the wierd changes sucks?
YES 67% [ 6 ]
NO 22% [ 2 ]
Maybe 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided in the matter... 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Gen Petraeus

Gen Petraeus

OK. I know I hate cheaters. I know that OTHER people hate cheaters, but taking away the ability to play rated games on different maps and ummm, well making all OTHER games unrated games is BULLcrap. I like playing for points, and improving my score; however my taste isn't in 1 v 1, its in 3 v 3 and other games. Now I have looked at the new system and I think it's CRAP! The reason why I say this is because I like my rated games in other maps that are OTHER than 1 v 1, like on Fullplanet and you know... now I posted something called ADMIN priveledges... they are given to the person who starts the game, so that he can kick the cheaters. Now this "Admin" cannot cheat by kicking everyone else, BECAUSE Admin "kicking" someone will not result in getting points from that guy or guys that are "Admin kicked." I believe that this is how you thwart cheaters and other boosters. Now for the topic on boosting with bots; make the games unrated with bots... because a lot of guys I play with seem to suck even though their level is pretty high... like the number of points is really high. So please, developers, I ask you to go back to the old system of the game and not make this game bad; i mean why would you have a point system for people who don't play 1 on 1 games?

EDIT: To get rid of cheaters, how bout you get rid of the login timeout with the login and stuff... when you first buy the game, you have to make your account and then login when you first enter the app. then that login goes away and you cannot edit it. Even if you delete the game and you reinstall it, it remembers your iPhone or iTouch device "code" or unique number... something like that... and it automatically thwarts those cheaters. You know what I am saying? Get rid of the LOGIN screen; make it a one time thing that LOCKS your account on YOUR iTouch/iPhone. Because not many people run around with 3 different iPhones cheating... Or make the 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 games random too with the "Open" decision but with random things for map choice... I don't know how you will do that kind of thing so just go with my idea. I love how you developers actually listen to us but this has taken it too far.

Why is it that people suck sometimes?
It's a question I ask myself sometimes. My answer??? "It's Life noob! Get on with it!"
[Avatar]
Star Driven

[Avatar]
Star Driven

There is a separate ladder for team games coming soon.

-= The UniWar Team =-
guruguru

guruguru

I already posted on this, but I think this update has ruined the game. I don't think it's unreasonable to want to be able to choose what map you play on in rated games.
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates