[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Forced into 1vs1 games with anonym103793
Forum Index » General Discussion
xandersven

xandersven

Every time I log into Uniwar, it shows I have a rated game with Anonym103793. I immediately "surrender," but 5 minutes later I'm back in a game with this player. It keeps forcing me into games with him. How do I fix this?
[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

I am having the same issue with different players, and I have no idea what's going on. It must be a bug! A pretty serious one, too.

---------------------------------------
MODERATOR has spoken.
[WWW]
xandersven

xandersven

Yeah, I was assuming it was either a bug with the new update. Some things to note about this problem: The opponent I kept getting paired with eventually logged off uniwar, and my problem stopped. This morning, though, it's happening again, but this time with a new anonymous user, no longer 103793.
brandonjg

brandonjg

I've been thrown into random games with non-anonymous players. This better be a bug because this is ridiculous if they think this is a good way to run the game.
chippr

chippr

I agree. I keep getting thrown into random games. Is this a new "feature"? If so I don't like it!!
xandersven

xandersven

Oh wow....now with this new update, when I surrender these random games in the first round, I'm going to lose points?!
kryzak

kryzak

Having the same issue with non-anon users. If surrendering 1st turn loses me points, this is going to really suck. Any devs responding to this?
Forum Index » General Discussion