[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
The Beach Wars: rules and registration
Forum Index » Tournaments
cytivrat

cytivrat

darf nader wrote: Is there an active bracket posted somewhere so we can se what the progress is and who we are going to be up against in the next round?

There is a nice topic, its first post includes links to two types of the documents both of which are dedicated for this purpose (and also you are supposed to report your rounds in that topic instead of this one )
dalli

dalli

Ooooooops - Dally
Dally won 4-0
fonzy

fonzy

FONZY won 4-0 against xiken
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Friends! Today we complete the second round. Sharks are already full. They ate too many fighters and ask for a small pause. Therefore, at the request of the sharks we take a break for a few days. The third round will begin soon, when sharks get hungry again.

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

can you update match result Legia vs herejere 4-0 ?
[Avatar]
Your Turn

[Avatar]
Your Turn

Those sharks aren't full yet, they just didn't like the taste of little boys. Time to feed them some real men..
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Your Turn wrote: Those sharks aren't full yet, they just didn't like the taste of little boys. Time to feed them some real men..

Yes! But they ate 192 little boys....Now they ask for one-two days rest

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
Your Turn

[Avatar]
Your Turn

Hehe no worries Talone, we all respect you for organising these tournaments. Take all the time you uh I mean the sharks need, cause I can only guess how much effort you put into this. It's pretty awesome what you guys are doing for the Uniwar community. The good news is there will probably be three phases in this process:
- First some of us complain about everything we don't like (as you saw with some of the whining and silly questions in Spring Freshet).
- Then we get really quiet and only post our game results (everybody in the tournament seems to play dead on the forum at the moment).
- And finally we'll all realise these tournaments don't organise themselves and become thankful towards people like you.

I guess all I'm saying is keep up the good job and let's hope people will interact more on this part of the forum. These tournaments will definitely help players to get more involved and excited about the game. Even though most of us will never say thank you, I'm pretty sure we all appreciate the time and work you spend on it.
fobos_rus

fobos_rus

Dear developers, when you start 3rd round this tournament?
elroyomj

elroyomj

I, too, am ready for the next round.

Any word on the ETA for the next games to start?

For the record I really appreciate the organizers for putting it together for everyone.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 07, 2014 16:58

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

The third round will be launched soon. But the exact date is still unknown. Be patient and wait

[WWW]
elroyomj

elroyomj

I will be patient and wait.

While I wait I will think about how sad I will be if fobos_rus puts me out of the tourney again.

Then again, if I meet him again I will happy I got that far.

Alas, the mixed feelings.

Elroy
turing

turing

turing win 3 games and Cobra Bubble win 1 game.
[Avatar]
Your Turn

[Avatar]
Your Turn

Any news?
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Your Turn wrote: Any news?

It depends not only on me this time. So we have to wait. It is my hope that in a week or two we can continue the tournament.

And while you can register for the tournament "Runiwar Open Cup - 2014"

here: http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/87-791-47876-16-1410019023 or here: http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/1918.page

[WWW]
Forum Index » Tournaments