[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
UPDATE - New units !
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
SCV

[Avatar]
SCV

Is there any way you could release the finished unit in the google play beta? I have published an android app and I know the beta test feature on google play is easy. A new campaign mission involving the unit would be a good way to allow us to test the unit thoroughly without any interference with the online portion of the game. I looking forward to seeing the preview!
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

SCV wrote:Is there any way you could release the finished unit in the google play beta? I have published an android app and I know the beta test feature on google play is easy. A new campaign mission involving the unit would be a good way to allow us to test the unit thoroughly without any interference with the online portion of the game. I looking forward to seeing the preview!

There will very soon be a beta with reward system and new tiles. New units to follow. These are big changes so they will definately be in beta first.
If you are part of the betatest group you automatically download the beta from google play when a beta is released.. in fact its hard to tell the difference when you are updating the client

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
SCV

[Avatar]
SCV

simsverd wrote:
  SCV wrote:Is there any way you could release the finished unit in the google play beta? I have published an android app and I know the beta test feature on google play is easy. A new campaign mission involving the unit would be a good way to allow us to test the unit thoroughly without any interference with the online portion of the game. I looking forward to seeing the preview!

There will very soon be a beta with reward system and new tiles. New units to follow. These are big changes so they will definately be in beta first.
If you are part of the betatest group you automatically download the beta from google play when a beta is released.. in fact its hard to tell the difference when you are updating the client

Awesome, thanks. What is this reward system you speak of? New tiles?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

reward system is basically a way to earn a small ammount of unicoins daily due to activity in the game. New tiles are: ocean, reef, city, road, chasm and bridge

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

simsverd wrote:reward system is basically a way to earn a small ammount of unicoins daily due to activity in the game. New tiles are: ocean, reef, city, road, chasm and bridge

will the beta test be also available at the same time for ios through testflight?

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
sviper

sviper

Here are some ideas for new units.

Khraleans:

1) Shrimp Underling; a melee aquatic unit that looks like a wierd hybrid between a shrimp and a underling
Cost: 200
Class: Aquatic
Strength Vs Aerial: none
Strength Vs Light Ground: Moderate
Strength Vs Heavy Ground: poor
Strength Vs Aquatic: Moderate
Mobility: 11 (surface) 8 (under surface)
Special: Dive (the same as underling bury but for water)

2) Six-Eyed Huntsmen; this creature resembles both a six eyed spider and a huntsmen spider.
Cost: 350
Class: Heavy Ground
Strength Vs Aerial: poor
Strength Vs Light Ground: excellent
Strength Vs Heavy Ground: Moderate
Strength Vs Aquatic: poor
Mobility: 8

3) Sliver-Eyed Hunter; this creature resembles a fishing spider (also known as Dolomedes, raft spider, dock spider, wharf spider)
Cost: 300
Class: Light Ground
Strength Vs Aerial; poor
Strength Vs Light Ground: excellent
Strength Vs Heavy Ground; Moderate
Strength Vs Aquatic; Moderate
Mobility; 10

Sapiens:

1) Armored Technical
Strength Vs Aerial: excellent
Strength Vs Light Ground; excellent
Strength Vs Aquatic; moderate
Mobility; 11

2) Patrol Boat
Cost: 400
Strength Vs Heavy Ground; poor
Mobility: 11

3) Mega Tank; to go up against the plasma tank
Cost: 500
Strength Vs Heavy Ground; excellent
Strength Vs Aquatic moderate
Mobility; 6

Titans:

1) Hydro-Drone
Strength Vs Aerial; none
Strength Vs Light Ground; Moderate
Mobility: 10 (surface) 8 (under surface)
Special: Dive (same as underling Bury but for water)

2) Interceptor ( air unit for titans)
Class: Aerial
Strength Vs Aerial; excellent
Mobility; 11

3) Hover Technical
Strength Vs aquatic; Moderate
Mobility: 12

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 10, 2016 03:49

sviper

sviper

One more idea for the Khraleans

so 4th unit idea for them.

4) Khralean Crystal Thrower (dedicated AA for them)
Cost: 350
Strength Vs Light Ground; moderate
Strength Vs Aquatic; poor
Mobility: 11

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 10, 2016 03:56

[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

sviper wrote:Here are some ideas for new units.

Sapiens:

1) Armored Technical
Mobility; 11

Mobility; 6

Titans:

Mobility; 11

3) Hover Technical

Saps: So you basically want an Sapien version of Eclipse and Plasma Tank? Poor idea on those 2. Against a plasma, the tank already goes toe to toe against it. It's the healing factor and speed makes up for the lack of firepower and armor, in fact, it's dirt cheap compairing to the plasma, making it the best mobile wall (which trump needs when an alien or robot invasion occurs (note: this is a joke, so don't take it seriously)) overall out of the 3 tanks.

Titans: The devs already decide that they keep the no aerial race for them, teleport and the upcoming amphibious units makes up for the lack of air

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 10, 2016 05:42

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
sviper

sviper

LkASr wrote:
  sviper wrote:Here are some ideas for new units.

Sapiens:

1) Armored Technical
Mobility; 11

Mobility; 6

Titans:

Mobility; 11

3) Hover Technical

Saps: So you basically want an Sapien version of Eclipse and Plasma Tank? Poor idea on those 2. Against a plasma, the tank already goes toe to toe against it. It's the healing factor and speed makes up for the lack of firepower and armor, in fact, it's dirt cheap compairing to the plasma, making it the best mobile wall (which trump needs when an alien or robot invasion occurs (note: this is a joke, so don't take it seriously)) overall out of the 3 tanks.

Titans: The devs already decide that they keep the no aerial race for them, teleport and the upcoming amphibious units makes up for the lack of air

okay so hows everything else than?
join wang

join wang

How does anyone feel about a worm that can move and then unburrow to attack in the same turn. This unit would deal less damage against heavies than underling but more against infantry. I feel like they should add this because it would allow burrowing to be more useful for surprise attacks as I can never pull one off as kharldeans as everyone is just stepping on my poor underlings who are then never able to resurface unless they are far from the battle.
sviper

sviper

join wang wrote:How does anyone feel about a worm that can move and then unburrow to attack in the same turn. This unit would deal less damage against heavies than underling but more against infantry. I feel like they should add this because it would allow burrowing to be more useful for surprise attacks as I can never pull one off as kharldeans as everyone is just stepping on my poor underlings who are then never able to resurface unless they are far from the battle.

i like that idea; as for your troubles using bury..i usually use the bury to send underlings in groups to capture bases while the enemy is busy fighting the main force..or at the very least draw his attention else where.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

join wang wrote:How does anyone feel about a worm that can move and then unburrow to attack in the same turn. This unit would deal less damage against heavies than underling but more against infantry. I feel like they should add this because it would allow burrowing to be more useful for surprise attacks as I can never pull one off as kharldeans as everyone is just stepping on my poor underlings who are then never able to resurface unless they are far from the battle.

or maybe turn it into a nydus worm, basically bury and it connects from where you buried it first to where you can unburrow it, basically a biological transporter to where you can send your ground units instantly and attack on its own as well, but not very strong
join wang

join wang

LkASr wrote:

or maybe turn it into a nydus worm, basically bury and it connects from where you buried it first to where you can unburrow it, basically a biological transporter to where you can send your ground units instantly and attack on its own as well, but not very strong

I never heard of a nydus worm before so I did some quick research and it lead me to believe that unless it has a strong close range attack wouldn't most players just quickly destroy it unless I just happen to have a bunch of pinzers to send in right away? Also wouldn't this require a lot of work from xavi programming in this completely new ability?
sviper

sviper

join wang wrote:
  LkASr wrote:

I never heard of a nydus worm before so I did some quick research and it lead me to believe that unless it has a strong close range attack wouldn't most players just quickly destroy it unless I just happen to have a bunch of pinzers to send in right away? Also wouldn't this require a lot of work from xavi programming in this completely new ability?

essentially all it would be is a building that can reestablish its connection or move else where once its exit point is destroyed..so a stationary teleport system of sorts. whether or not the creators want it or not is up to them.

also look up above and read what i said. how do you like my ideas other than the things the other person pointed out and has not responded to my last question?
join wang

join wang

also look up above and read what i said. how do you like my ideas other than the things the other person pointed out and has not responded to my last question?

I looked and they seemed fine I just don't like how there are two spiders I think you should have one of them modeled after a different animal. Don't get me wrong but I just don't want someone to mistaken one for the other especially if they don't have infinite undos.
Forum Index » New Feature Request