[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
The First space UniWar-tournament "Cosmo Battles"
Forum Index » Tournaments
unikz

unikz

My opponent surrender in game 2 rd 11,our game one is still on in rd 14.i guess it will not change much in the overall result right.
tarkus

tarkus

If both battles ended in a draw (the same number of rounds), fighters play a crucial battle on the Scramble map sap vs sap. The blue sap will be a player, who played blue in first battle.
unikz

unikz

Should I start my game vs Demmi now?
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

yes, good luck!

Demmi - a nice girl, be a gentleman

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 14, 2013 09:36

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
unikz

unikz

Demmi did not want to start game 2 until our first game carry into Round 10.

I don't really feel comfortable because it is not really fair for me.
youownme

youownme

unikz wrote: Demmi did not want to start game 2 until our first game carry into Round 10.

I don't really feel comfortable because it is not really fair for me.

Yes, unfortunately this is part of the rules. I got lucky because my strategy was difficult to copy...

I dislike the rules of this tournament. I dislike the tiebreaker method, I dislike starting ten rounds after so your opponent can see how well your strategy worked, and I dislike the section in the russian forum where you can post screenshots and get help on your turn.

But I guess I am not the organizer and should read the rules more carefully before joining.

-_-
cytivrat

cytivrat

youownme wrote:
I dislike the tiebreaker method,

Which method do you suggest to use here? I suppose no one expected that there will be situation like this. And since Celeber and DiDjock got tie it would be unfair to choose winner after their fight is over. So the only way was some quick fight or toss a coin Talone chosen the first one.

youownme wrote:
I dislike starting ten rounds after so your opponent can see how well your strategy worked

I don't think that it is bad, because strategy also depends on opponent moves, and you are not forced to make moves in the second game the same way your opponent did in the first one. Also not only your opponent has ability to watch your moves but you can also watch his and will know whether his strategy is worth copying. So I guess your are still quite even there. Plus if you start immedeately it would be even easier to copy your strategy

youownme wrote:
, and I dislike the section in the russian forum where you can post screenshots and get help on your turn.

it actually has nothing to do with this tournament and with any other tournament. Anyone can always ask any question about any game there (not only about games of this tournament), however nobody asked anything about this tournament, looks like everyone wants to win without any help (because otherwise it will be someone's else win)
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Those wishing to participate in the tournament was more than empty seats. Therefore, we are not allowed everyone to the tournament. Some players do not have enough space and they could not take part in the tournament.

If you do not like it all, then do not have to take part in the tournament. Then the others would be able to take your place in the tournament.

A rule of ten rounds need to prevent copying of your strategy by the opponent. If you allow to immediately play the second game, your moves can be copied very accurately. If you start to play the second game in 10 rounds, then your moves can not be copied by the opponent very accurate

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
Antvenom

[Avatar]
Antvenom

StylePro won both games one 19 rounds other 12

Be sure to watch my videos
unikz

unikz

Talone:

Thanks for the clarification.
I just have 2 comments,
1 If the 10 rounds rule can be shorten to 5 Rounds in the future

2 Map you made was great,but 350 more starting credit for player 2,I feel it is too much.If you can do 2 uncap bases at the back with light infantries to cap.reduce the credit bonus from 350 to 150-200.I will feel more comfortable as Player 1.

Thanks again

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16, 2013 03:13

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Thank you. I think that we will respect your wishes in the future tournaments

[WWW]
sdrawde

sdrawde

Apologies, myself and bloody Harry take so long, both games are very tight battles, we are both trying very hard to complete !

With only 5 grading pts between us, I guess a hard fought drawn out battle was inevitable. We are very evenly matched. It's a fascinating battle, the most interesting games I've played for a long time but not so good for a speedy and efficient tournament. For that apologies. I am sure once some degree of superiority is reached by one player, the other will acquiesce but currently we are even matched on credits.
unikz

unikz

Just give u an update

For my game 2 vs SnakeHK,I think I won in Round 15.

my 1st game vs Demmi
I m blue khra and she is red sap,round 9,
I m really nervous because the lower starting credit.I try to hold my defence-line.waiting for her to attack.

With all respect,Talone has trained up a group of russian monster sap players.Making our Khra warrior particularly difficult to win.LOL

I hope you can give my friend Sdrawe and Bloodyharry some more time to finish their game.Just hope,
we all respect your rule because its hard to organize an event and tourny.Thank You again Runiwar guys.say hi to those russian players who do not read english.
tarkus

tarkus

UniKZ, thanks, passed your words through the Forum.

And for sure we will give BloodyHarry & Sdrawde some extra time (several days). We also let them know in advance if a deadline term will be set.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 19, 2013 23:55

unikz

unikz

Tarkus:

If u can update my result?
I won SnakeHK in round 15 game2

Vs demmi

I am blue Round12
I am yellow Round 4

Demmi not making any move for over a day,she said there was no internet.So I am waiting.

For Sdrawe's game,he is still waiting for bloodharry to speed up the game,too.
Forum Index » Tournaments