[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Uniwar HD Tourney
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Well I think the guy is a CEO. If you want the high-powered corporate types to participate the tourneys may not be quite as blitz fast as you would like.
samuraj

samuraj

Wolfcat and The Wall already finished 4 games! Good players, congratulations to Wolfcat.
But my opponent during 2 days not even invite me!
If he don't want to play he can surrender and don't waste our time.
This is the tournament, so players should be active!
samuraj

samuraj

Btw Wolfcat win 4:0. Very strong Russian school: )
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Samuraj you can't expect people to play every hour or so...I'm sure people have other commitments, which hamper their ability to be on the game often. For example, I have school, which basically takes up 8 hours from the morning to afternoon, which means I won't be making any moves in that period. So yeah, just cut people some slack; you can't expect them to be on 24/7, much less expecting them to surrender for "wasting your time"...

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
samuraj

samuraj

nfong wrote: Samuraj you can't expect people to play every hour or so...I'm sure people have other commitments, which hamper their ability to be on the game often. For example, I have school, which basically takes up 8 hours from the morning to afternoon, which means I won't be making any moves in that period. So yeah, just cut people some slack; you can't expect them to be on 24/7, much less expecting them to surrender for "wasting your time"...

There are rules of the tournament, according to which we must have time to finish the fight in two weeks.
Map Farest Walk often requires several months of play.

Therefore, each participant of the tournament should be held accountable not only for themselves and their results, but also for the tournament and its rivals. We should not do so that our opponent was worried about time.

I'm also very busy man. But before the tournament, I finished all my games to be able to make turns more often. Now I only have one game (tournament), so I make turns often.

Tvetan

According to the rules of the tournament participant acknowledged the victor, if his invitation to the game is not accept within two days.

I ask for more than two days my opponent to invite me, but still have not received an invitation.

What do you think about this? Is that correct?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 19, 2012 19:46

[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

samuraj wrote:
There are rules of the tournament, according to which we must have time to finish the fight in two weeks.
Map Farest Walk often requires several months of play.

Therefore, each participant of the tournament should be held accountable not only for themselves and their results, but also for the tournament and its rivals. We should not do so that our opponent was worried about time.

I'm also very busy man. But before the tournament, I finished all my games to be able to make turns more often. Now I only have one game (tournament), so I make turns often.

Tvetan

According to the rules of the tournament participant acknowledged the victor, if his invitation to the game is not accept within two days.

I ask for more than two days my opponent to invite me, but still have not received an invitation.

What do you think about this? Is that correct?

Well tbh the rule (as I interpret it) is that if one player sends an invite, the other player must accept within 2 days. The rule doesn't state that one player must send an invite within 2 days after being asked. But I still see why you're upset at not receiving an invite, though.

The main thing I was trying to say was that you shouldn't get too upset if someone makes a move only 2-3 times a day. We all have our own personal commitments, so some people will have less time than others to play each day. That's all.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 19, 2012 20:22

samuraj

samuraj

if make 2-3 turns in a day, you will make about 45 turns in too week. Forest walk need much more turns.
And we already have no 2 weeks. 3 days are left, but i even get invite.
I don't want to be removed because of my opponent have no free time.
I think such behavior absolutely incorrect.
godblessu

godblessu

nfong wrote: Samuraj you can't expect people to play every hour or so...I'm sure people have other commitments, which hamper their ability to be on the game often. For example, I have school, which basically takes up 8 hours from the morning to afternoon, which means I won't be making any moves in that period. So yeah, just cut people some slack; you can't expect them to be on 24/7, much less expecting them to surrender for "wasting your time"...

No worries nfong, i won't skip you if anything.... i also have school and other stuff so sometimes i make couple turns a day, sometimes i can make moves every hour. hopefully we all finish on time, gl everyone
[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

samuraj, you are so energetic. Yes, i can't play so much because i run a company. but don't worry, on the weekends i will have time for maybe even both matches in their entirety. you just need to relax buddy. i have A LOT going on this week. And i'm traveling. Try taking turns between flights, it's not easy. If i end up not being able to finish the matches i will simply surrender before two weeks so you can go on. So relax.

Tvetan understands and is very willing to make this tournament a success. So don't worry so much.

---------------------------------------
MODERATOR has spoken.
[WWW]
[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

And here's the company btw. www.notusni.com

---------------------------------------
MODERATOR has spoken.
[WWW]
samuraj

samuraj

Cpt, i understand you. I just don't want be removed from tournament by the time factor. Hope, tvetan understand us and will give us more time if needed.
And don't warry, i will not skip you
WolfCat

WolfCat

I won both matches, sent screenshots to Tvetan
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Congrats to godblessu, he beat me in both rounds

godblessu

godblessu

nfong wrote: Congrats to godblessu, he beat me in both rounds
e

Hey thank you but I got lucky cause nfong has no time to play now and just decided to surrender.. thank you nfong for letting me go ahead.
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

godblessu wrote:
Hey thank you but I got lucky cause nfong has no time to play now and just decided to surrender.. thank you nfong for letting me go ahead.

Nah, I definitely lost the sap game, and the krahl game I was going to lose eventually, once those buried lings came in, haha.
Well played bro

Forum Index » Tournaments