[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: unikz
Forum Index Profile for unikz »» Messages posted by unikz
Tournaments » Double Impact Team Tournament - organized by StylePro » Go to message
Hi Sim:

For the double impact map Vacant Valley:
It is quite unfair for team 1 again. because blue player will have 300 shorts and team 2 both have 550. 2 sap players can do 4 marauders to stop Player4's capping.
Can you do some changes,reduce the initial credit and maybe do a infantry on a empty base rather than existing bases? I think Team 2 should not have more than 150 extra credit.

Thank you
Tournaments » When and How do I receive the reward of Tourney » Go to message
Dear Xavi and Talone:

Thank you so much for the fun tourney, we really enjoyed it.

Just a question that how and when do we cash the prize?

I need those T-shirt and cash to pay off my Mortgage,my food for the family and everything to keep myself going
Tournaments » Spring Freshet: 3rd place matches online translation » Go to message
Thank you all the fun, I m happy that i m defeated by a better player, well done.

See you in the next tourney, I am sorry that i will miss out the summer beanch because i m getting married in the summer and I will be back in Sep.
Tournaments » Spring Freshet: 3rd place matches online translation » Go to message
I mean in T v T this map,most of the players will go for 2 P Tanks+walker and speeder to gain position advantage.That was how Fobos and other players did,but

Buendia used the Ship tactics,really unique.thanks for the changing and make the game interesting.

Good luck
I want to say that before the game, I thought all the Sap vs Sap and Titan vs Titan tactics has been studied in this map

but A.Buendia showed a really different T v T tactics like SU47,Fobos did. I am surprised that How many tactics that Russian uniwar players can think of.

well done and you can't take me alive easily.
I love the live game broadcast, but realize that its live to the fans that I am killed and bullied.lol

well you got me,i was a bit careless and wanted to re gain position in 1-2 rounds and you launch the sudden attack.Well done.
Tournaments » Spring Freshet: The FINALE and fight for 3rd place » Go to message
I didn't know I need to fight the 3rd place so A.Buendia crabbed me back from holiday.

I will have to say that i used up all my strength in semi final so don't expect too much from me.lol
Tournaments » Spring freshet: quarterfinals and semifinals. » Go to message
Hello all:

I am back, i got a lot to say about our game but Fobos will like to keep it after the final,so his tactic will not be studied by the opponent,lol.

We will catch up. I was quite stressed in the beginning but after i won 1 game and leading in another, i was a bit careless.

as I said, Fobos turned the game around in K vs T(both games) i was done and even I won my last game.(i was leading 500 but can't win in shorter rounds).

Thank you all for the game and Go Go Go Fobos.
For my last game vs A.C.A.B, we had draw in Round 30.

It is not changing anything but its a good game to play.

Now I will focus on my game with Fobos

In both T v K games, we are still building units,not engaging fire.

In both T v T, we both launch attacks. Now we should see the spear vs shield war.
  talone wrote: What about your games with Fobos, we would like to look at the screenshots

I will try to do some when my work is less busy. I will be quite busy until 12 June. If I can pass Fobos,then i can have more time to think in Final or 3rd place game.

I will move as fast but as correct as possible, as I said. We are pretty equal in Titan vs Titan at the moment but in Khra Vs Titan. I am not as confident as I should be. Good luck Fobs and good luck to myself.which I really need this time.

Game 4, Unikz Blue T vs Fobs Red Khra

In round 9, no buried ling,so my only enemy is swarmers,
but Fobs built a Leviathan(ship)

Oh My goodness,I never see a Leviathan in any important games.(I only play seawar for fun) I can feel my Pant is wet, we did have some Destroyers ships built in some rounds in this tourney,but its just a threat to gain position,and we never actually fire with those ships.

How can I fight that monster ship? I did a walker,but i m really scared,i try to hold all those position 2 tiles away from my walker,to prevent a swarmer hit.my P tank is siting on my Medic Point,I hope,it can hold the fire from Leviathan+swarmer+Pinzer. who knows. battle will start really soon.
Game 3, Fobs Blue T vs Unikz Red Khra

I lost 4 of my training games in K vs T with friends Elroymj and Wolfcat, I must say I m really bad in this match up.
Fobs, You got me,I now just try to learn from the real battle.I expected a Sap vs Sap from all Runiwar fighter but here is a nice supirse,at least we don't need to do another maruda fights.lol

Now in Round 9, Fobos did a walker, I have not yet figured out a way to break his defence since there is no buried ling tactic for me to use.Building a ship or wyrm?its my question.
Game 2, Fobs blue T vs Unikz Red T

early rounds,we both have 2 tanks,moving around and try to get better position.

mid rounds,Fobs did the walker earlier than me and have a better walker positon. I retreated a bit and have to wait for his mistake.

No engage,no unit kill.0-0 round 10. games on
My 4 games with Fobos started.

G1 I am Blue T vs Fobos Red T.

Early Rounds,we both use Tank+speeders tactics

After engaging fire,Fobos used a Titan fwd strategy and occupied my medic,but he lost 350.

I managed to kill his fwd tank and exchanged with a speeder,but my both Tanks lost lots of HP,so I had to heal them with an assimilator.

Now Round 11, Fobos retreat and defence, I am 1050-550 leading with 500,but if you deduct red's 100 extra credit in the start and my attackless assimilator,then the real fighting unit credit I led is 200,so its very close.
I will bring more news
Hi Talone, thank you for your wish, sorry for the incident last round.

By the way, My last game with A.C.A.B has not end. because he is not moving but he is still online very often.
Now is in Round 28. I m leading 4700-3600. I have offered peace just to end the game.
Forum Index Profile for unikz »» Messages posted by unikz