[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: unikz
Forum Index Profile for unikz »» Messages posted by unikz
Tournaments » The First space UniWar-tournament "Cosmo Battles" » Go to message
Hi Tarkus and Talone:

I started my game with Genkey,he is a really good player,surprisely he got one of my base already.I won't give up though.lol

the thing is that he is really angry with me?I feel quite sorry if we have to fight in such a bad atmosphere.
I asked him how he beat satares?he looked like not willing to answer?I think its fine,he wants to keep that secret.

I throw out a question,if he is Talone,(sorry talone manhe said no,then we went on chatting and chatting about me.Suddently he got reallly angry with me?saying me disgusting?
Sorry if there is a miscommunication here?if one of you can explain to him?
I purely just really interested in his ID,no offense or disrespect any kind?I don't understand why he gets really mad with me after we move on from the topic(he is talone or not).I have asked him if i said anything make him so upset?

Sorry for the miscommunication again?
Tarkus:

If u can update my result?
I won SnakeHK in round 15 game2

Vs demmi

I am blue Round12
I am yellow Round 4

Demmi not making any move for over a day,she said there was no internet.So I am waiting.

For Sdrawe's game,he is still waiting for bloodharry to speed up the game,too.
Just give u an update

For my game 2 vs SnakeHK,I think I won in Round 15.

my 1st game vs Demmi
I m blue khra and she is red sap,round 9,
I m really nervous because the lower starting credit.I try to hold my defence-line.waiting for her to attack.

With all respect,Talone has trained up a group of russian monster sap players.Making our Khra warrior particularly difficult to win.LOL

I hope you can give my friend Sdrawe and Bloodyharry some more time to finish their game.Just hope,
we all respect your rule because its hard to organize an event and tourny.Thank You again Runiwar guys.say hi to those russian players who do not read english.
Talone:

Thanks for the clarification.
I just have 2 comments,
1 If the 10 rounds rule can be shorten to 5 Rounds in the future

2 Map you made was great,but 350 more starting credit for player 2,I feel it is too much.If you can do 2 uncap bases at the back with light infantries to cap.reduce the credit bonus from 350 to 150-200.I will feel more comfortable as Player 1.

Thanks again
Demmi did not want to start game 2 until our first game carry into Round 10.

I don't really feel comfortable because it is not really fair for me.
Should I start my game vs Demmi now?
My opponent surrender in game 2 rd 11,our game one is still on in rd 14.i guess it will not change much in the overall result right.
Tarkus:
In my game vs SnakeHK.

game 1 blue Sap(snake) vs yellow Khr(unikz) in round 14
I am leading 700/300. Snake is retreat and forming a defenceline around his base and mountain.

game 2 blue Sap(unikz) vs yellow Khra(Snake) in round 11
I am leading 1250/100. I just made an final or critical hit and attempted both yellow front bases.

My oppoent play 1 move per day,guess he is busy in real life.sorry for the delay.
Sataress was out?and they have played qtr final already,that was quick.We are still in round 8 something.
Hi Tarkus,

My both games vs SnakeHK are underway.yeah,we have just played like 4-5 rounds so far.Is it too slow?when do we have to finish the game?I thought its 2 weeks?
My game has started like in round 3
I m still waiting for an invite
Unikz 2605
Tournaments » Dan1 Tourney 4 » Go to message
I suggest Frozen Tundra(Map)

not many maps that Titan can win Titan so this is a map i think Titan stands a little chance.Its blue titan,its even worse.
Tournaments » DefenseZone: New Levels » Go to message
Dear Deliann:

I won JC in both Round 13

I surrended both games vs Lion in Round 11

As I said, I had advantage when I played Red vs the other players but I played poorly as Blue.So i decided not to hold the tourney too long,i would like to thank you for organizing the event and sure i will come back and perform better next time.I need to practice more Sea War Maps.
Forum Index Profile for unikz »» Messages posted by unikz