[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: nindatana
Forum Index Profile for nindatana »» Messages posted by nindatana
Frequently Asked Questions » UniWar Assets: Image, Icons, Units, Terrains, Tiles, ... » Go to message
Thank you Xavi. This is great.

Clarification on the "must not charge for" rule: if its something like a t-shirt where there is a fixed cost not related to Uniwar is it OK to charge the other part?

Edit: by the way, who is/are the artists?
General Discussion » Lost invitation » Go to message
Thanks for the confirmation on how it works, and the advice. At least I know I'm looking in the right place.
  legia wrote:You can check it in your profile in TEAMS.

"Home icon >> My profile" ? There is a "team" heading there, but only item listed is a team I created. Is that the place where an invitation shows as well?
Someone invited me to join a team yesterday. I didn't have time to respond at the time. I do now but can't find the message. Does this mean the offer has since been revoked? Or something else?

Anyway, to who ever that was, sorry, I wasn't being rude. I didn't know I couldn't follow up later!
New Feature Request » Balance suggestions » Go to message
  wookieontheweb wrote:... or change the starting credits for one player, then you could build in automatic levelling. E.g. on dead monk if you find that saps beat titans more than 60% - 40% then the system could add a war find of 10 credits per turn to any titan player when they played against saps. After a number of more plays if the wins loss ratio had not improved then increase by another 10.
If you find player 1 seems to have an unfair advantage increase player 2 initial credits.
I think this could fine tune almost any maps to leave them truly balanced.

This is a very interesting idea. I think it bears thinking about seriously.
General Discussion » Bug? Asked to attack invisible enemy » Go to message
I'm inclined to agree with Wookie, it's a bug. I can deal with it easy enough as I have infinite undo, but I prefer to only use that when I'm playing someone else who has it too.

Thanks for the feedback.
General Discussion » Bug? Asked to attack invisible enemy » Go to message
I move underling (top left) into forest and am asked to attack, but what am attacking is invisible. Only way to find out is to attack or end turn. But I might not want to attack if enemy is too strong.

Is this on purpose? I can see argument for yes, an ambush for example.
Guides & Tips » Teams » Go to message
Hello uniwarriors! I'm ready to try my hand at team play. Anyone looking for new embers?
Bug Reports » Units glowing green » Go to message
  Duaneski wrote:
  nindatana wrote:
  wookieontheweb wrote:I hadn't spotted the option to have a green dot instead of glowing units. I prefer that but didn't realise it was an option till I read the post on the uniwar main page.

Where is glowing dot option? I only see checkbox for on/off under (home)>>settings.

If you turn glowing off then the dot appears instead

Thanks!
General Discussion » Uniwar Accessories » Go to message
Great ideas!

For main logo, should not be square, complete the outer empty hexes.

For units, showing in action would be great.
Bug Reports » Units glowing green » Go to message
  wookieontheweb wrote:I hadn't spotted the option to have a green dot instead of glowing units. I prefer that but didn't realise it was an option till I read the post on the uniwar main page.

Where is glowing dot option? I only see checkbox for on/off under (home)>>settings.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.95 submitted in BETA to Google Play » Go to message
I find the blinking green distracting too. How about a button we can tap on demand, "show units with moves remaining"? ...actually a new button isnt great, because it would steal screen space. How about double tap in black space outside map to to turn it on, and again for off?
New Feature Request » Expand objective based gameplay » Go to message
It is not so easy to use a game as an example.

...from the April balance discussion thread.

I think (a future edition of) objective maps can remedy this, as well as another major complaint in the thread: lots of ideas being thown on the table, but limited to no understanding of how they might actually effect the game.

So stop playing the "what if we...?" game in our heads, and play it for real, with an objective map! e.g. "in this map swarmer gets plus 1 attack buff". Save the results, study them. Allow others to pickup and replay the game with alternate tactics from any turn (as has been mentioned somewhere already).

Probably this is hard, because multiple game engines would need to be used in place of the single shared one now. Or something like that. But just think of the results!

Big limits would be needed, the N*N combinations would need way too many resources. So "choose from the following 5 changes being considered for next balance update". Or something.

...now that i think about it more, it's probably too hard The idea is so obvious. Every dev want to have test versions, beta versions, etc.. If it were feasible it'd be done already. Ok then, back to your regular show, but im posting this anyway because i spent time on it, and maybe, just maybe, it wasnt possible before but it is now.
General Discussion » Uniwar Starcraft night? » Go to message
Oh man I loved Star Craft. I lost my discs a long time ago. I don't think I was very good but enjoyed it a lot. I probably wouldn't be able to carve out time to play, this note is just to cheer on those who do.
General Discussion » Poll: how long did it take you to get to 1700 » Go to message
Poll is missing "I haven't" or "Still trying"
Forum Index Profile for nindatana »» Messages posted by nindatana