[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: wumbodin
Forum Index Profile for wumbodin »» Messages posted by wumbodin
Bug Reports » Helicopter/Base bug? » Go to message
  HaBe wrote:Hi,

according to the UI, a helicopter should have no defense malus in base. However, in my last game it seemed, that it has -2 in base. Is this a known bug or am I just hallucinating?

Can you send a screenshot?
General Discussion » Can't create ranked match and none to join » Go to message
  T777 wrote:Ranked custom team games still don't work and haven't for an inexcusable amount of time. Can you please fix this soon?

Dont worry xavi already on it
General Discussion » UniCoin Question » Go to message
  Tehfrederick wrote:I am a new player to the game. I started yesterday.

I don't really understand UniCoin earnings. I see several guides mention you get them for playing the campaign / beating it. Before I played an online match I learned the game by beating all of it, I don't think I received any coins whether for mission or total completion.

Additionally, does the style of reward chest determine coin contents? I have several vs bot online wins and I can only redeem one every 24 hours, so is there a way to tell which is most profitable?

Thank you.

Also you can check on your account about the time you can receive your reward daily just choose achievement option from your account.

Welcome to uniwar
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.77 Facebook login + pre-purchase for NEW UNITS » Go to message
Is that mean we can use unit by seeing ad? Or the one bought them that seeing ad?
General Discussion » Team Angkor support group (AKA Anti Duaneski Area) » Go to message
  cheese wrote:
  wumbodin wrote:
  cheese wrote:Will we get war report screenshots during the game since we won't be able to see anything until it's over?

So you can change side when the war report is not look good. Boo backstabber...

Hey! I have a bet down on our boy!

Wait that makes sense. Uhh. No once betrayer always betrayer. Ill pee on your soup. Tr8r.
General Discussion » Gentlemen's Lounge: The FFA Talk House » Go to message
Is this the idea for a new game you working on? Or a new race for uniwar? Like the idea
General Discussion » Team Angkor support group (AKA Anti Duaneski Area) » Go to message
  cheese wrote:Will we get war report screenshots during the game since we won't be able to see anything until it's over?

So you can change side when the war report is not look good. Boo backstabber...
General Discussion » Team Duaneski support group (AKA Anti Angkor Area) » Go to message
  Duaneski wrote:Some love for #Team Duaneski from one of our talented gals... to help keep those spirits up

Look at those curves
General Discussion » Pay to win? Uniwars new business model » Go to message
Okay now im sad.
New Feature Request » New ways to get or earn Uni-coins » Go to message
  ItsMeRain wrote:1st time I went online yesterday, and I discovered that this game had currency coins that can be used to buy units and extras, and that the server provides coin rewards per campaigne mission.

What I did is I uninstalled UW and installed it again so I can start a new campaigne.
Created a new account, confirm mail, then logged in and out. I did the 1st mission (tiny map with pinzer) and logged in but I didnt get any coins? Why?

I think the campaign reward not implemented yet
User Generated Maps » get my map rated » Go to message
I like your map. But you should ask more better player. Such as UW-Sandman or simsverd they are great map maker
General Discussion » PLACE YOUR BETS ON ANGKOR VS DUANESKI » Go to message
  wookieontheweb wrote:
  wumbodin wrote:Ill put 100 on duaneski. Who gonna take my bet?

I'll take that bet. As the aggressor is always the evil one I'll side with the good.

Nyuhuhuhu nice.
New Feature Request » Windows 10 Support » Go to message
You can use bluestack or other android emulator if you want. Ennuigoblin and uniwar_poland use some kind of that device to make uniwar video.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.75 available with NEW UNITS for pre-purchase » Go to message
Sorry to bother. But when is achievement come out? Or daily turn and winning reward is the only achievement?
Bug Reports » The map selection screen doesn't remember where you were las » Go to message
Map browser isnt perfect yet. If i can give an advice. Select your last game on the map you want to play. Select war report. Touch on the map name and select view. You will see the option to play on that map.
Forum Index Profile for wumbodin »» Messages posted by wumbodin