[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Pento
Forum Index Profile for Pento »» Messages posted by Pento
New Feature Request » Team match engineer » Go to message
Hi there,
I have a question.
If two people play Sapiens in a team why can't the engineer heal your teammates units?
I think this should be changed. Same for Titan-Titan and Krahl-Krahl.
First of all because it's not logic and second because other combinations have the advantage of assimilation to get strong units for little credits.
Cu
Pento
General Discussion » Team- Match - engineer » Go to message
Hi there,
I have a question.
If two people play Sapiens in a team why can't the engineer heal your teammates units?
I think this should be changed. Same for Titan-Titan and Krahl-Krahl.
First of all because it's not logic and second because other combinations have the advantage of assimilation to get strong units for little credits.
Cu
Pento
New Feature Request » New race - Undead v2 » Go to message
I like it
General Discussion » "Undo" Needs to be Gone » Go to message
  The Impaler wrote:i get annoyed by it too, but its not quite as bad as you think when inititally getting used to it. when it comes to esports, we like to give players the opportunity to display the best possible skill levels. perfect move vs perfect move... who wins? someone always wins in the end, and it seems to be the same people, so maybe there is a bit more to it

if you think people dont make mistakes just because they have infinite undo... boy are you in for a shock.

Totally agree!
Sapiens » new strategies for combating the krals » Go to message
Perhaps I should spam the swarm and beat them with their own weapons.
Anyone else has a good strategy vs Khral?
General Discussion » Imbalanced Games! » Go to message
That's what the actual number one wrote some month ago and I admit I agree to everything.

Hello everyone I ‘m CHN zero. As an old player, I want to put forward some of my opinions about this game. Maybe many players knew me , but I rarely came here before. Now, My score is 2675. And I want to do my part to make this game more balance.

Units changes:

Many new units are not balanced, I will tell my feelings to you in the games between the top players.

1.salamanders are too powerful when they meet Sap. They can infected any Sap units when they are attacked, and the plague will be spread like wild-fire! Zerg players can use it beat the Sap players even the Zerg players make some big mistakes. That’s unjustified in a competitive game in my opinion. I think, “salamanders can infected ONLY ONE UNIT when they are attacked” will be reasonable.

2.BOPPERS are uncontrollable for many players. 3-3attack range and 0 defense point let them become controversial units. Many players think BOPPERS are too weak because they often destroyed by enemy easily without any damage to the enemy units. But other players think BOPPERS have 3 attack range,35% AP and they can attack after move. IN MY OPINON, BOPPERS need these changes: GH attack from 5 to 4, attack range become 2-3, defense from 0 to 2.

3.GUARDIANS are too much powerful even their GH attack decreased from 7 to 5 before. Tank Pinzer and plasma as crisp as paper when meet guardians in forest and mountain .Because guardians have 45%AP, GH attack from 5 to 4 will be reasonable.

4.BOFLY: As a 200 credits unit ,they always make 4 or even 5 damages to plasma! That’s terrible! And they are also very powerful in a zerg VS zerg battle. They are cheap, and I think BOFLY need these changes: GH attack from 6 to 4. Ariel AP% from 50% to 35%.

5.MACHES: I think Titans need more attack behavior in a battle with many forests . Not plasma and plasma x N and walkers! This strategy can beat sap easily ,but you will wait for death when you meet Zerg. I think MACHES need this change: movement from 7 to 8.

6.HELICOPERS: Sap players still can’t beat Titans when the map is big. As I said before, plasma xN and walkers always give sap players headache. Sap units are low defense when they Titans. BOPPERS can’t solve this problem because they only have 2+3 or 1+3 Operational radius. And walkers also 5 Operational radius! And you can’t put BOPPERS at the forefront because speeders will destroy them! So I think helicopter NEED THIS CHEANGE to break these phenomenon: GH attack from 7 to 8. this will be reasonable because salamanders ,guarudas,swarmers can deal with helicopters effectively. Titans also have 400 credits air destroyer
Hi, I just invited you, as far as your game-Nick is redfrog.
Hi Sims, I never said ASAP.

But there were lots of discussions about the usability of tanks and artillery. As well the anti tank and the amphibian units need some adjustments.
Probably Speeder and maruders as well.

Lots of players agreed that the usage of the different units shrank to the most basic ones.

And i think after several month of observation adjustments could/should have been done.

Greetings
Hm, an experienced krahl player knows how to defend a Borfly easily. And to kill those defended little 200 bug units it costs quite some effort and costs normally more credits than you can destroy.

And infection is a real pain. Kills the whole defense and takes lots of options for attack because you are busy with healing your units.

In know that.
But just waiting and not doing anything is no solution.
And at least small adjustments should be made, even if you have to take them back later(worst case).
Because still people play mainly ground units and this will be always be like that and there you should work for a descent balance.
But this is not happening for month.
I see, but how much will submarine change it?
There are few maps that even offer a harbour.
When will they be released?
By the way, is there anyone still working on this game?
Everyone thinks balancing is fine right now?
The last balancing changes have been 5 month ago.
There were lots of discussions but nothing happens
And what do you do nowadays, after the rollout of salamander , Borfly and a stronger swarmer?
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
One plus 3
Nougat

Campaign 8.
After the little introduction what to do (forced movements) I did undo last turn. Then I could do all the moves I wanted freely. I didn't build the pinzer but that task was marked as furfilled anyway.

Finished successfully, without building a single pinzer.

Seems this problem appears in all the campaign levels.
Same in campaign 9.
After undo first turn I was able to build freely all kinds of units, but the Garuda task was marked as furfilled.
Forum Index Profile for Pento »» Messages posted by Pento