[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Unimarobj
Forum Index Profile for Unimarobj »» Messages posted by Unimarobj
New Feature Request » re-engineering the EMP » Go to message
Ok...all of the support units have a defense of 0. So forget lowering their defense, you can't have a negative defense lol.
EMP equal shut down. No halfway shut down. I agree on the Kevor.
The EMP already has a cooldown period. 9 turns I believe.

I usually have no issues with engineers while playing Titans, it doesn't seem too much of an inconvenience. I mean, just deal with it. The Titans have their strengths as does every race. The EMP is to help Sapiens against them, because a tank taking on a plasma tank is toast. Marines vs. Mecha are toast. And the walker has the longest range in the game. And the titan units have great defense.

So, why not just leave it alone?
New Feature Request » Another list of ideas. » Go to message
Ok...I've got a new list of ideas. Hopefully people will actually like some of these.

1. Multiple teams on 6+ maps?
2. Clans. Like, not in the game to start with, but up there at the toolbar, you could add a clans tab where players who are close (i.e. Sweetleaf, Gargoyle, mistacrabs, and myself) could kind of "band together". We could choose a logo, come up with a name, have a faux-leader. And it would let us form a sort of club with people we like. Maybe eventually something could be added to our in-game profiles that would say what clan (if any) we are in. And then perhaps adding clans to the game? Like, a tab on the online menu for clan stuff. A chat room, rivalry, joining screen. I think you guys could get the idea and do well with it. As for how many clans, let a few, well respected players start out with a clan and their friends or other players could find one to join. Like, start with 5, or 10 or whatever. I mean, it's easy to ask around about which players are decent people and not immature, or rank hungry jerks.

...I'd really like something like that to show up.

3. Some sort of private messaging system? Simple, not much to explain....

I do hope some of these are considered, none of my ideas were last time. =[

Thanks!
Bug Reports » Chat. » Go to message
Keeps going blank.
A lot. Is it me, or the app?
I've had the white/black screen happen a few times, but it's been ok recently.
General Discussion » Chat issues anyone? » Go to message
I'm on an iPod Touch. It just disappears randomly, sometimes it stays, sometimes not. It does it more for me since the update Gargoyle. But I do get the whole "black or white screen" freeze every once in awhile and have re-download the app.
Annoying, yes. But I hope it's fixed soon, if possible.

Thanks rolando.
General Discussion » Chat issues anyone? » Go to message
Sooooooo....every time I log in, or almost every time, all the chat in my games is gone. Sometimes it happens even when I just go back to current games. I know others have had this problem, due to talking to them in the game chat.
Buuuut, do you administrators have any idea of what this is, or how to fix it?
And is anyone else having this problem?
General Discussion » Trustworthy Uniwarriors. » Go to message
So, I forget where I read it on here, but Gargoyle made a good point that is true with me as well.
I'm sick of playing with random people who just ditch, or play against you when you're on the same team.

So...I figured I'd post my friends list on here to provide people, especially new users, with a few people that you can count on to stick around and give a good game. I guess others could do the same in this thread, but I just thought I'd do something nice, hope it helps some people.

Users:
Gargoyle (he's quite the character...giant chickens XD )
Sweetleaf (A good partner in team games)
mistacrabs (He can be...crabby! Haha, jk.)
BluntAttack (Likes naval fights...well, he used to with me lol)

I play with these guys a lot, and it's always a good game. Invite them sometime, I wish they would invite me so i could play with their friends sometime!

Umm...that's all for now! I'm off to post something about the durn chat issue I and some others are having.
New Feature Request » Three ideas I had... » Go to message
I see what you guys are saying. I guess the marine could be fine, I just don't use Sapiens much.
Swarmers, agreed, aren't the greatest thing in the world.
But I still stand on my UV opinion, I don't really think it's all that effective. The most useful I've found it to be is when you get an enemy down to 1, and can't take it out in that turn with anything else, then it's useful. But, gah, no thank you. I think a pros and cons page of the races and units would be nice.

Possible idea admin? I mean, for the site.
Guides & Tips » Vision Trick! » Go to message
Ok, as much as I think I SHOULDN'T say something about this, I found this out in a Naval War fight when I was Sapiens fighting Titans.

So...The Destroyer's vision is 7 right? Well, the Leviathon and Hydronaut's vision are only 6. I used the vision of the Destroyers to see his Hydronauts, and the whole range thing between them (the 1-3 with the Destroyers and 2-4 for the Hydronauts) wasn't an issue, because I could see their ships, but they couldn't see mine ^_^

Just a little tip to my fellow Uniwarriors.
That's all though!

See ya!

_Unimarobj
New Feature Request » Three ideas I had... » Go to message
#1 - I LOVE how the Mechas can teleport and the Underlings can bury themselves. But what the hell happened with the Marine?! They have NO special ability whatsoever. I get that you know, they're Humans, and we don't really have any special ability whilst robots can teleport and bugs can bury themselves and such, but why can't the Marines get one? An idea or two I had for this were...

How about the Marine being able to repair another unit as it's action? Like if it's next to a tank, and you want to attack with the tank and repair it, use the Marine to repair it instead of moving, attacking, or repairing itself, then you can attack with the tank. But make the marine's "Ally repair rate" 1 and disable it for 4 turns, or 2 and disable it for 7 or something. That'd be cool.

Hmm...or what about a morale boost for your allies? Like, boost all the attack ratings of your surrounding allies by 2 or 3 for like 2 turns.

Maybe one of those? I mean, give them something please! List other suggestions in here if you want, those are just mine, does anyone else agree though?

#2 - The Assimilator's special ability, the UV thing. Does anyone here think that should be improved...or changed? I mean, I hate it to be honest. I love the plague and the EMP is awesome...but the whole remove one point and then wait 13 turns thing, blech. It's cool when you get like 3 or 4 assimilators and then just use all of the UVs at once. Does anyone else have an opinion/idea on whether this should be changed? Eh, maybe I'm wrong. Just an idea.

#3 - The Sapien's Battery. The range on it only spans two space (3-4) while the Wyrm and Walker's ranges span 3 (1-3) and (3-5). It just seems a little debilitating. Could you change the range to (2-4) or maybe give it the ability to move and attack? If you changed the ranges, then they would be consecutive like...

1-3 Wyrm
2-4 Battery
3-5 Walker

...see? I would recommend that compared to the attack and move feature, just because it makes more sense. But the attack and move feature would be lovely ^_^

But yeah, that's all. I just wondered whether anyone else agreed, and whether the people who run this (mods...?) would actually think about making these changes? I personally would LOVE it. Haha, and no, I'm not a Sapien player. I personally love the Khraleans. I just thought there should be a few changes to the Sapiens.

Pretty please?

Thanks!!!

_Unima robj
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.3 iPhone » Go to message
Guys, I don't think that the whole "all races must be available" change means that every race has to be played. I think it just means for rated games, every player must have the choice of using whichever race is desired.

I'd like to know 5200's question as well, the answer to it. Will we need to update our iphones and ipod touches? I'm using an iPod Touch, and I've been thinking about buying the update, but I'm not sure I want to JUST yet.

I do like the sound of most of the update. Especially the ability to listen to our own music, I've HATED not having that option lol
Team chat sounds cool as well ^_^

I can't wait! How much longer?!?!?!?!
Forum Index Profile for Unimarobj »» Messages posted by Unimarobj