[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Rainbow
Forum Index Profile for Rainbow »» Messages posted by Rainbow
General Discussion » How to fix the game balance » Go to message
Very good suggestions! It will better balance gameplay. Here some comments to this issue:

1) i generally agree with all what Lion said. One thing is that in team games, Blue should have start money + 50% income in the first round, not + 100% income - it will be to big advantage for team 1 (don't forget about race choosing advantage for team1 - they also can do appropriate race choose before game starts).
2) I agree that garudas should be improved and think one more defence will be better than one more attack (Its mess when swarmers with some gang up deal 3 damage to Garuda. Now garuda is rather lame unit, even for his price)
3) I think that 1 air attack is enough for lings. Also they used as buried traps and can get +6 bonus (+3 resurface and +3 - good gang up). Its VERY big power.
4) I always thought that immortal buried lings isn't good. I suppose that lings shouldn't can heal under ground heavy (ridiculous that heavy ground damages lings and allows them heal at the same time!). And i think all "tanks" (Tank, P-tank, Pinzer) should deal 2 damage to buried.
5) I think devs shouldn't do +2 defence to assimilator. Its too big change in balance and by this way, all other supporters (engineer, infector) should be upgraded too. I don't see big need for it.
Guides & Tips » CHN .xiang is cheating! » Go to message
My acquaintance Wolfcat played with this guy recently (about 5.05.2011). Wolfcat was khral and CHN.xiang was titan. CHN.xiang's speeders killed 10hp Wolfcat's pinzers as well! New chinese upgraded research? lol

Anyway, be ready to do screenshots when you are playing with this guy.
Forum Index Profile for Rainbow »» Messages posted by Rainbow