[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Edisontrent7
Forum Index Profile for Edisontrent7 »» Messages posted by Edisontrent7
New Feature Request » Proposal: Make buried underlings visible to the enemy » Go to message
Look at my new unit idea for a titan drone, it would help fix this problem
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Grey out old posts » Go to message
This would make the forum MUCH easier to navigate!
User Generated Maps » Fun Maps (Not necessarily fair for all races) » Go to message
Nice! That's the kind of post I want in this thread
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
Oh, sorry, it actually appeared pretty high on the forum list, should we make an icon for threads that haven't been posted on for some amount of time?
General Discussion » Most Unbalanced Things in Uniwars » Go to message
We should collect user's opinions on the most unbalanced things in uniwars.

Once you vote, post a reply to specify what individual race, unit, map, game feature, or something else that you are talking about, and describe why it is unfair

RACES:
UNITS:
MAPS:
FEATURES:
OTHER:
General Discussion » Why i hope to remove randomness » Go to message
  drumstep wrote:
  Edisontrent7 wrote:Or, how about we make it so that it tournament matches, both players get the same randomness modifiers to prevent players from winning because they were more lucky with that factor.

Does that sound like a good idea

That wouldn't change anything unless both players made the exact same moves for the entire game.

I am not trying to turn tournamant matchs into mirrored MOVES, but i am suggesting that the randomness factor is changed in tournamant matchs to prevent wins by luck rather than strategy
User Generated Maps » Fun Maps (Not necessarily fair for all races) » Go to message
What is the most fun map or matchup you've ever played?
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
What is the developer status for "Uniwar-2" Personally, I would just like to update the current game

New Feature Request » If a new race had to be added... » Go to message
All of these races sound really awesome, but my opinion on these would be to use some of the ideas to extend the current races
General Discussion » Next Balance Update Discussion April 2016 » Go to message
Sn4k3, That should probably be on the "Bug Report" Forum, Not on the balance update discussion thread.
General Discussion » Why i hope to remove randomness » Go to message
Or, how about we make it so that it tournament matches, both players get the same randomness modifiers to prevent players from winning because they were more lucky with that factor.

Does that sound like a good idea
General Discussion » Undo vs FOW » Go to message
Or they can just be mutually exclusive (Or at least for now)
New Feature Request » Proposal: Make buried underlings visible to the enemy » Go to message
An easier way to do this is to make a unit with the power to see underlings but has other uses as well (Look at my posts for new unit requests) For now however, what about we just reward the players who use the time consuming process with the ability to see underlings
Bug Reports » game against bot gets rated, can't play against real players » Go to message
The quickest answer would be to pick to join a real players match, and go to settings to turn off automatic random matches
New Feature Request » UPDATE - New units ! » Go to message
My other two units are
Shielder ground light and costs 150. It is fairly slow and has low stats compared to marine, except a higher defense rating. titans can not teleport within or to 2 hexes of him {SAPIENS}

Drone: aerial and costs 150, super fast, high vision, but 2-4 against all unit types and low defence rating. can see underlings {TITANS}

(I see the shielder as a cross between a ground light tank and a support troop. He would be used to prevent titans from surrounding a base with teleport or to keep them from defending an ally)
(The Drone is there as a cheep scout that can find enemy underlings)
Forum Index Profile for Edisontrent7 »» Messages posted by Edisontrent7