[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
UniWar 2 Suggestions
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

Nicko you're coming off harsh again

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 19, 2010 12:40

Sorry if i offended you
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

I know, but that dude deserved it >.<

BERSERKAAR

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Sphink

Sphink

For one I kinda like the "3 new race" idea... But it's probably a little late for that. Infected sapians that have learned to use sapian technolgy. Reprogramed titans, Sapians that have learned to use robotics and other Titan technolgy. And assimilated khraleans, biomachanical titans that have developed a more organic (can't think of the right word) lifestyle.

Now, it's a good idea in my opinion but it also would take a WHOLE lot more development, unit ideas, balancing and what-not. Or maybe do uniwar 2 (probably too late now) with these three races. Then all you new race fanatics can have your cake and eat it too. Of corse some people will want 4 races or more units or more special abilites...

Just running with Nicko's idea here. I thought it was a good one. Deffinatly an original idea! which is better then adding stuff from a different game to uniwar.

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Yeah lol I thought so too. I must say I didn't came with this idea by myself, all the posts I've seen (and some flamed ) built up an idea in my mind, and I came with this.
I agree it's kinda too late now, I don't know how far in development uniwar 2 is (if it is in development at all that is...), but that's VERY late to add some changes like that...

Oh well, I tried

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Britannia

Britannia

I think the "cross-over" units idea does have some merit, but I would prefer just one new race and several new unit types. Of course, in our "dream world"...... I think it would be too difficult to rebalance the game with more than one new race, but multiple new unit types could be done (relatively) easy.
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

as far as i've seen (and i haven't read this whole thread, just bits and pieces) the features most people want are:
-picking your color
-clans
-bigger maps/battles (clan v clan maybe)
-map editor
-new units/races

now, most people are split into two groups: people who want a lot of new features, and people who want "enhancements".
when you talk about new units and races, you are talking about a new game (uniwar 2). when you talk about picking your color, new maps, even clans, you are talking about updating uniwar 1. trust me, if they make a new game, you wouldn't want just the ability to pick your colors and a few new maps, you would want something new. since this is the "Uniwar 2 suggestions" thread, i am going to side with the people who want new races/units and clans and stuff. yes, they could include picking your own color in uniwar 2, but if thats all you want to change, you just want an update.

EDIT: also, when you scratch an idea because it would take too much time to balance, etc, you want an update. a new game is going to take time!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 29, 2010 10:14

[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

Map editor=new feature
just saying

Sorry if i offended you
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

so sorry.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 30, 2010 20:21

[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

The game is in the making for some time now
just saying

Wandering...
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

It's okay lantry, don't worry

Sorry if i offended you
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

I'm not sure if Uniwar2 will ever come out.
I asked kralux about it, and he didn't reply...

Either it's a secret, or it's never coming...

He did say that new features will be added to Uniwar, though.

and Nicko, how do you know that the game has been in the making? Who told you that?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 31, 2010 16:40

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

If uniwar 2 does come out though, here is my one suggestion:

1. Let UV affect buried ants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

nfong, actually I interpreted it that way. It could very well be like Duke Nukem forever and be in the making for 13 years then emerge miraculously... I don't want that long a wait for an phone game tho...

Wandering...
[Avatar]
TheOwner

[Avatar]
TheOwner

Well...

1. More water units such as a speeder that can capture or a carrier unit that goes across all races (maybe cheaper with khrals and higher defense with titans?) that could carry units across water, but it wouldnt be able to attack. Units could get in and out at harbors. Could make for some very nice island hopping maps.

2. A map editor with a submital process (maps would not be rated, but players could play them and vote on them). I have a couple ideas I think would be cool to see played.

3. Tournaments with rewards such as emblems or 50 points or 100 points. Maybe make some players moderators that could run these/ban players who are spamming/trolling in chat or cheating in games.

4. A team ranking ladder with team tournaments. Instead of getting points to your account for team games, your team does.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 29, 2011 08:44

I was gonna say 'You been owned' but that makes me sound cocky... so um... ya...
N135

N135

Uniwar 2 needs a new map tile, like a radiation zone that damages troops who r on it, also needs more sea units

"write a cool saying and your name will live forever"
-anon-

FAIL!
Forum Index » New Feature Request