[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Uniwar HD Tourney
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Uniwar HD 2011 Sponsored Tournament!
Welcome Uniwarriors to the upcoming Uniwar HD Tournament, this tournament will test your abilities and your All are welcome to tryout. However only 16 contestants will be allowed to participate.

When is the Tournament exactly?
A date will be established once 3/4th's of the roster (12/16) is filled, However this is subject to change and if contestants fail to show then a smaller roster will be established.

What's in it for me?
No tournament is complete without prizes, and there's no better way to celebrate a Uniwar HD Tournament then getting a new bada** Uniwar HD T-Shirt and a $5.00 iTunes giftcard to get Uniwar HD completely free day of Launch. (Sorry Android users you already get Uniwar HD if you already have original :l you will still acquire the $5.00 giftcard) Then there's bragging rights, our champion will also get their names tacked up and be titled as the Uniwar HD 2011 Champion!

Sounds good, but how do I qualify?
It's quite simple actually, you must play me in a 1v1 Uniwar match. I will not be participating in the tournament for a plethora of reasons. Since I'm recruiting people, hosting, and managing rosters I will not be playing. Send an Unranked game saying "Uniwar HD 2011" to Ludwig I look forward to you guys testing your might!

What are the rules and regulations?
Me and Developer Xavi are currently going over the current rules and regs. They will be established in this spot of the forum as soon as we've had time to established a balanced and polished system. The Tournament however will be a Ladder 1 vs 1

Please checkout my other post in the General Discussion section of the forum to get a better idea of what my objective of this Tournament is. My aim here is to build a thriving Uniwar community. I want this game to get the recognition and the active community it deserves, but it has to be done starting with us players. http://www.uniwar.com/forum.page?mb=1&username=tvetan&rememberMe=true&isMobileForum=1&password=1515ratab&pageToRedirect=/forum.page
Also Private Message my account account or feel free to shoot me a practice match to Ludwig or Tvetan if you have any questions. Please state the topic as the practice match's game title.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 22, 2011 02:55

The Old Lie; Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Also Uniwarriors give Xavi great thanks for sponsoring this event and making it happen. Xavi and the Uniwar team have been working hard to deliver us the best Uniwar experiance possible. From balancing, updating, and producing a more structured and enhanced HD version; to listening to Uniwar's user base and supporting the upcoming tournament I thankyou and the Uniwar Team. You guys are doing phenomenal, Keep up the hard work; and I hope, with your help, we deliver the most kick a** Tournament, to you, The Community
Veni, Vidi, Vici.
, Tvetan

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 22, 2011 02:52

[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

:D
super excited :D
I really doubt I will be the champ, but it's great to see a tournament like this happening!
be on the lookout for my qualifying game >:)
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

I'm working on roster formats now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 22, 2011 16:14

[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Our fellow contestants will appear here, once the rosters are filled and the Tournament date is set I will make an official ladder and this post will be replaced. The following contestants ARE participating, congratulations on being accepted, and remember Amat Victoria Curam. (Victory Loves Preporation)

Contestants
-----
Simsverd
~
Bloodstorm77
~
Samuraj
~
WolfCat
~
Ga_Michael
~
Sewardsfolly
~
Rwieczor84
~
Acebravo
~
Dlem
~
nfong
~
Styrwirld
~
GodBlessU
~
Cpt Hawaiin
~
AlphaCentaur
~

current: 13/16

This message was edited 20 times. Last update was at Dec 24, 2011 23:07

[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

I want to say thankyou all who have sent my a tryout game. Not all have made it through, but all of you have showed me a great fight and potential; just because you didnt make the cut this Tourney does not mean that you won't make it to the next. I encourage all you guys to frequently check back on this thread and give a shout out to those who've made it. They've worked hard to get their spot, and will work even harder when our Tournament begins. keep the Tryouts coming guy's! If there's any questions invite Ludwig, also im starting a question thread, link will be posted here at a later date.
Thankyou Uniwarriors, Jon Tvetan

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

I would first like to see the tournament rules.

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

If we want fair competition, there must be only a one certain map and fighting the same races.

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

talone wrote: I would first like to see the tournament rules.

Please read the forum before mindlessly posting, as i've said before Xavi and I are still in collaboration, but i assure all of you, we will not play biased maps; that would take away from our point of a competion. Rules will be established in this thread, and should have enough depth to alleviate all questions, however we must come to that point. i appreciate you all for being so patient and i hope The Uniwar Team and I can give you Uniwarriors the experiance that you deserve.
Thankyou Sincerely,
Jon Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

RULES

~Single Elimination- Knockout Bracket.
~2 Matches are played, One match will be played as RED and the other will be played as BLUE .
~Matches must be finished within a Week, if players fail to meet this deadline BOTH players will unfortuantely be disqualified.
~If matches result in a tie (each player won a game) the person who won in the shortest amount of rounds will be victor.
~Maps will be established per ladder of the bracket ie: Everyone in their first rounds will play the same map, then everyone will play another map for their seconed round, then so on and so forth.
~The final match up's map will be determined when the finalists are decided
~IMPORTANT - Players MUST BOTH send me a picture of the matches ending statistics so i can give accurate results and provide a stat play by play for the audience. Players will NOT move on unless proof of match results are provided. Email Pictures of Match Results to Tvetan@Hotmail.Com
~The Winner will be provided with a Uniwar T-Shirt and a $5.00 iTunes Card for the upcoming release of Uniwar HD, also the winner will be recorded on the Uniwar Website and recieve a Medal Stating that they are the 2011 Uniwar HD Champions

Matches Must be set up to this Criteria
Time Per Turn: 12.00hrs
Minimum Score: None
Maximum Score: None
Rated: No
Fog of War: On
ALL RACES AVAILABLE

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 01, 2011 21:56

[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

I Dont Know How To Give You My Match Results, HELP
For those of you who are confused on giving me your match results for proof here is the easiest way (in my opinion)

-Take a Picture of the match with your device (for iOS user's thats as easy as pressing the Home Button on the front and the Sleep button on the top at the same time)
-Txt the Image to your email
-Email the image to Tvetan@hotmail.com with the match name as the Subject so i know what match corresponds to which

[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

We're getting closer and closer to the 3/4ths mark, and a tournament date is right around the corner. Spots are closing up fast and many skilled players have made it through to the brackets. I cannot wait to see such potential go head to head in the coming up matches. I want to thank you Guys & Girls for bringing this together and I want you to know that this will be the first of many sponsored events to come. you guys make a big contribution by simply participating and being involved and I cannot stress how important it is to me how you guys are interested in making these events happen. Point other Uniwarriors that have some real talent this way and let's build this community together, brick by hexagonal brick.
Yours Truly, Jon W. Tvetan

vincent0923

vincent0923

All the best and thanks for your effort Jon, it is not easy to do it.thank you
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

so, how it's going on?
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Dear Participants and Uniwarriors,
We've come to the point where a very cataclysmic event will finally have a date marked. As promised our Rosters have reached the 3/4ths mark and it is time to make my word good. But first I want to make some announcements; to begin I want you all to know that by the time our tournament is released Uniwar HD will be out, this means that our tournament can be on the new polished game. This would entail that our current future participants would have to commit by purchasing the new version. If this be the case I will change the prize money to $10 iTunes Gift Card instead of the original $5. $5 would pay off Uniwar HD and the other $5 would be yours to keep. What I'm about to say next is IMPORTANT! -I will not make the decision here, it is for the contestants to decide. In turn I will make a Poll for the Contestants. I need all of you guys who are participating to put in a vote. This tournament is for you guys and it's critical that you all give your opinion. The voting section will be in the Tournament Announcement section Under the Calling Uniwar HD Contestants thread. Please post your opinions regarding This possible change in the same thread as the poll, I would love to hear feedback and cannot stress how crucial it is to hear your guys opinions. Also note that if this were to happen I can assure better balanced maps and I can post each replay for the audience to see.

Now for the time All you Uniwarriors have been waitin for! Our Tournament will begin *December 27th* Match ups will be up *December 24th* and will be posted in a new thread. More information will be posted soon!
Yours Truly, Jon W Tvetan

Forum Index » Tournaments