[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Nixflix
Forum Index Profile for Nixflix »» Messages posted by Nixflix
Bug Reports » Can't assimilate!! » Go to message
I'm not certain but it may be because he keeps on moving them (the spyders)
After a set amount of turns though I'm pretty sure it will end the game.
General Discussion » Is there a -3 defense modifier when capturing bases? » Go to message
I had always thought that standing on a base gets the same bonuses as capturing it
I'd say thts normal waxoid
Technical Support Questions » How to get the update for iphone? » Go to message
Not certain but I was told next Monday...I dont know if the uniwar people already sent the update to apple or if they are going to send it ok momday, though...
Kralux?
Technical Support Questions » How to get the update for iphone? » Go to message
IPhone update has not been released yet
Damage display is, I think, only on android at the moment.
iPhone update coming soon
General Discussion » Accessing the forum on the iphone » Go to message
Ismeal, the link isn't working
This one may work...
If you want to sign in and post then go to the private messages, and there it will ask you to sign in, I think
General Discussion » I'm Back! » Go to message
Hi,
Welcome
Back
Khraleans » Swarmers » Go to message
Keep in mind that the two swarmers alone cost the 500 credits it takes to build a helicopter though plus the Garuda is 350..I'd prefer two garudas because they can seriously injure amd im not sure but maybe kill the helicopter
Sapiens vs khraleans is hard..it's very hard in the beginning..but if you get past the begining helicopter then usually you have to be able to use the scorpion to heal garudas and swarmers very quickly while also pressuring marines...then if you can heal them correctly usually its looking good for you then..

And okay goulin:D
General Discussion » Is there a -3 defense modifier when capturing bases? » Go to message
Hmmm
Well I can say that the in game charts say they get a +2 defense bonus when capturing a bases...
I think the site chart is wrong then, but uhh you can can wait for kralux for confirmation
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Player search by name » Go to message
I dont think so waxoid..
If you want to you can add them as friend, look at their profile, an then take them off if you want, but I'm pretty sure theirs no way to search a player on the game
General Discussion » Top 300, woo! » Go to message
Just putting this out there, you know that, if you have say 1500 score amd beat someone with 2000, your going to get alot more points
Same goes if youre 2000 an lose to a 1500... You're going to lose alot of points
Although it's unlikely that most of your games are like that, it's still possible, so there is no way you can be sure of the ranks that someone plays against
Who solitary?
That post was referring to solitary
Were you referring to me in that post?
If so, give me some proof that can back up your statement.
I don't care if people see if I lose or if I learn from losing to them..wouldn't that just make them be glad that they were able to teach someone something?
And I do kinda play in the forum :/ but at least I have helped some here.
I also play in the game, though
Edit- dang this tread exploded..
Oh solitary, no need to lie
I already told you that wasn't me. What's the poit of playig you anonymously..let me ask you what was this person's username?
If I created a rated game, it would be 3 days time limit.
No nfong, I didn't say that. It seems as though solitary is making up lies about me so that he can support what he previoulsy said about me.
Also, I don't know about you, but I'm in this for fun, not to see if I can be the best player here. Just because you may think it'd fun to be the best, doesn't mean I do.
Youre right, I really don't care about my ranking; I wouldn't care if I was the best player or the worst player; I wouldn't act any different.
And in no way does it say that I don't want to get better...
Forum Index Profile for Nixflix »» Messages posted by Nixflix