[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Anonymous
Forum Index Profile for Anonymous »» Messages posted by Anonymous
New Feature Request » Improvements for team matches » Go to message
Gifting credits sounds like just the right solution here. +1
General Discussion » Helicopter change » Go to message
I agree the Helos were WAAAY overpowered but it seems unfair that no ground Khraleans get an opportunity to shoot at Helos. To balance this out may I suggest you make a 150 cost ground Khraleans that spits at flying targets?
General Discussion » How you start your games » Go to message
I only create and join I have no favourute maps and like variety but I do find some maps strongly favour some races and avoid those
New Feature Request » PC Browser Uniwar - Same server as the iPod/iPhone games » Go to message
Second that. I'd love to be able to access Uniwar from a browser as well.
Technical Support Questions » Recover lost password » Go to message
Same problem here.
I'm still able to connect, because the password is memorized by the game, but i can't reset il.
... I would like to get rid of those "your turn" emails

Kordolius
New Feature Request » PC Browser Uniwar - Same server as the iPod/iPhone games » Go to message
I agree, I think that people would love this, especially if we could sign in and play the same account on a PC or the iPhone. Also this way we can play against our many friends who don't own an iPhone.
Titans » my way of the titans <xavier2free> » Go to message
Yeah swarms of Garudas or Helicopters can wreck a Hydronaut easily, and since Titans have no aerial units to protect them they're pretty much sitting ducks in open water. They're still good units with great range but they're really easy to counter

Also please don't tell me everyone is calling Titans "Tits" now
Titans » Why I like the Titans. » Go to message
"Tits" may, uh, not be the best abbreviation for "Titans"
New Feature Request » News Maps and Map Editor » Go to message
I agree... more options with more than 2 players would be nice.
New Feature Request » Push notification » Go to message
That is great news, thanks!
Titans » my way of the titans <xavier2free> » Go to message
Meh. Tits boats are kind of trash. The Saps destroyers will break them, and they can not attack close range.
New Feature Request » Penalize players that drop out immediately » Go to message
You can have multiple accounts on the same device actually, and since it's a turn based game you could technically play an 8 player game by yourself. Unless they find a way to make it one account per phone there's not much you can do to stop abuses.

I think the answer to this one is to just not care about ratings so much. Play the game for fun not some arbitrary score that is very easy to artificially inflate.
Khraleans » Getting walled? » Go to message
First post here

Great strategy it seems very useful at times
New Feature Request » Map Editor » Go to message
2nd
General Discussion » Helicopter change » Go to message
I don't like the change, it really changes strategy and now helicopters suck compared to before.
Forum Index Profile for Anonymous »» Messages posted by Anonymous