[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: LkASr
Forum Index Profile for LkASr »» Messages posted by LkASr
New Feature Request » Flying unit height » Go to message
Or simply disregard aerial units from ZoC (except themselves), tho still can't park over units below them
General Discussion » Unavailable Units » Go to message
  devolution wrote:I'm fed up of playing other players that have access to units that I don't, it seems such a backwards approach for a strategy game, is there any way I can screen these opponents? (I know there won't be, just putting it out there, beacuse it's a real put off for new players when they come up against others who can employ tactics that they have no response to) Cheers

this used to cost $0.99 you know that
New Feature Request » Extra Fog of War mode » Go to message
  IvanK wrote:In general it would be great if titan teleport range was not unlimited in no FOW games. One way to make it consistent between FOW and no FOW would be to limit teleport to tiles inside friendly unit vision range listed in unit stats.

That's what makes titans look good, the teleport on visible tiles, however they have the worst reaction time against team gangups bc of how expensive their army is and also the delay of teleports. I'd say I'd keep.
New Feature Request » New turret tile? » Go to message
That'd make a nice idea, if you keep it at odd amounts that is. Making even amounts or maybe even more or close to each other might turn matches into defensive ones.
General Discussion » Any games similar to Uniwar? » Go to message
There are games that is similar to it or in the same or similar genre:

Rubicon's War Game series (4 of them, Great Little 1 & 2 [GLWG] (1 is much better, 2 is plain bad) Great Big [GBWG], and Epic Little [ELWG], the latter half have multiplayer, but the last has 5 factions to play with).

Almost all of Easy Inc.'s games (mostly single player, multiplayer's almost non existent bc of the extremely small playerbase)

Lost Frontier (Majority Advance Wars clone, wild west style)

HandyGames's WWII series (1941 FF, 1942 PF, 1943 DD, 1944 BB) and Devils & Demons (RPG style)

Fire Emblem Heroes (popular jrpg strategy)

Fantasy War Tactics (popular Korean rpg strategy)

Warhammer 40k series

Steambirds (vanilla and survival)

--

If you're interested in the RTS genre (* means paid RTS):

Warfare Inc.

DomiNations

Metal Slug Defense/Attack

Art of Conquest

Trenches I & II (Stenches for Zombie RTS)*

Clash of Clans

B.F. War*

Autumn Dynasty*

--

These are the games I've played or known in my iPhone's app store, some of them might be available to you if you're not using iOS.
General Discussion » 3 Min Turn matches and more to be live streamed thru Twitch! » Go to message
I'd join in, but that depends on when and what time, just pm me whenever you're ready
Sapiens » The strongest Sapien unit » Go to message
Tank's my vote here, it's the strongest sapien unit imo, I mean it'll dominate 2 marauders with ease at 100 credits less, too bad it's so slow to make progress, but its def:credit ratio makes up for it, really. All it needs to be present, that's it, it can be used both physically & psychologically.
New Feature Request » 4th Race: The Remnants, a product of destruction [Revised] » Go to message
reserved #15
New Feature Request » 4th Race: The Remnants, a product of destruction [Revised] » Go to message
reserved #14
reserved #13
Unit Info: Vicebane

Cost: 800
Mobility: 11
Vision: 3
Type: Ground Heavy

Attack:

Ground Light: 12
Ground Heavy: 16
Aerial: 12
Aquatic: 16
Submerged:2
Amphibian: 12

Attack Range: 1-2

Defense: 16

Attack After Move: No
Repair: +2
Action/Turn: 1
Special Ability: Armor Protection (-50% enemy armor piercing)

An experimental Sapien armored vehicle designed to overpower the land war against both Titan and Khralean menace after a crushing defeat from both and in hiding, however it was lost during the evacuation where the Overlord seize the opportunity to takeover it. While a one of a kind monster to deal with, it's however not a flexible war machine and it requires stopping in order to fire its arsenal, but its armor does in fact mitigate armor piercing weapons from the likes of ATGMs, Borfly acids, and Titan plasma weaponry.
Unit Information: Capsule
Unit Information: Goliath
Unit Information: Pile Bunker

Cost: 300
Mobility: 9
Vision: 4
Type: Ground Light

Attack:

Ground Light: 5
Ground Heavy: 7
Aerial: 3
Aquatic: 7
Submerged: 2
Amphibian: 5

Armor Piercing:

Ground Heavy: 50%
Aquatic: 50%

Attack Range: 1

Defense: 7

Attack After Move: Yes
Repair: +1

This another experimental Sapien unit is capable of holding on its own, but it's specially designed to destroy armor from up close or from a small distance if terrain gets in its way. Even though a capable unit, it is still vulnerable to counterattacks.
Unit Information: Miner

Cost: 250
Mobility: 11
Vision: 3
Type: Ground Light

Attack:

Ground Light: 16
Ground Heavy: 12
Aerial: 0
Aquatic: 12

Attack Range: 1

Defense: 0

Attack After Move: Yes
Repair: +1
Special Ability: Bury
Special Force: Self Destruct

An infected underling that cannot attack units, but it can damage units upon self destructing and will damage even more upon utilizing gangup and bury however, its damage potential will start to decrease by 1 for every point of health taken out, but attacks against ground heavy and aquatic will always be cut down by 4 max
Forum Index Profile for LkASr »» Messages posted by LkASr