[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Anonymous
Forum Index Profile for Anonymous »» Messages posted by Anonymous
Deutsches Forum » Eure Lieblingsrasse » Go to message
Zu viele fragen ich mag alle Rassen, aber ich finde Titan am einfachsten, spiele aber sap am häufigsten
Deutsches Forum » Punkte für Turniere » Go to message
Verfallen Punkte auch im normalen Ranked Match?
Deutsches Forum » Welcome to the German forum :) » Go to message
Test Test Test
Fetten Dank an den guten Porphyr, der so viel für die deutsche UW Community tut!
Dankeschön !
Bug Reports » End Turn bug in 1.0.5 » Go to message
I bet one of the reasons why the game is losing players faster than it is gaining them is the fact that the campaign is broken. You cannot complete the engineer EMP task since they can no longer move and EMP. This means that all new players will find that the campaign doesn't work for them and so they don't get the training from it. They are probably either deleting or going online and getting pounded into oblivion since they don't know how to play very well.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.5 iPhone » Go to message
messages still arrive late after entering a game.
General Discussion » BOT opponents offline? » Go to message
bots are stuck again.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.5 iPhone » Go to message
Sorry but I don't think that's true. I've IM+ which can display a text notification and play a sound along with changing it's badge icon. eBay can play a sound and put text up, etc, etc.

UniWar doesn't do this because they didn't program it to do it. If you look in the Notification settings you'll see it only registers to do a badge, not a message or sound.

As for people who don't want UniWar making sounds, you can disable it in the Notification settings but at least give people the option to have sounds if they want. Same with messages, you could turn them off if you want. They could tell you which game it's your turn in, etc just like the e-mails do.
online bots are broken.
bots stuck again or just slow?
New Feature Request » In game iPod music » Go to message
Version 1.0.5 allows you to listen to your iPod music. To do this you must first launch UniWar, go to Settings and turn music off.
Bug Reports » v. 1.0.5 - Playing "offline" problems » Go to message
lvillalt99, thanks for that detailed report.

We'll get back to everyone if we find the source of this problem.
General Discussion » Is Uniwar going south? » Go to message
One problem I have with the ratings system is that it's fantastically easy to cheat; I mean look at how many people at the top have 100+ wins and 10 or less losses. Even the best player is going to lose some times; it's more than obvious they're doing something to artificially pump it up.

So maybe instead there should just be ranks or tiers from "novice" to "expert", based on an invisible ratings score. (And something uber and impossible like "Godlike" or whatever.) Having ratings unseen and just trying to obtain the better ranks would give you less incentive for people to dick around over ten ratings points.

General Discussion » Is Uniwar going south? » Go to message
this is why you need a ranking reset periodically. that's why professional sports have seasons, so that everyone has to start from scratch and earn their way to the top.

devs could also prolong the lifespan of uniwar by offering in-app purchasing of map bundles. like $.99 for 10 new maps or something. both players would have to own the map in order to join the game.
Forum Index Profile for Anonymous »» Messages posted by Anonymous