[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: MasonC
Forum Index Profile for MasonC »» Messages posted by MasonC
New Feature Request » Retina Update Please » Go to message
That would be great but how about fixing the balance problems first.
New Feature Request » A vague ramble about things I find annoying xD. » Go to message
  porkus wrote: I'm pobably one of the 'weaker' players you mention, but I've found a decent strat for Khral vs Sap is to use the underlings as meatshields to protect swarmers. It keeps the helis and marines from swamping everything you put out. Therefore, I think an easy fix would be to give the underling an aerial attack of a measly 2. They wouldn't be spectacular at attacking air, but at least on mountains or forests they could do a point of damage to an attack.

I think underling with a 2 AA would work well but only if it did not get a bones when a underling pops up.
Sapiens » Single Helicopter Push - Dead Monk » Go to message
looks like the best strategy these days to use long rang shooters with a meat shield.
General Discussion » Solitary changes race!!! » Go to message
Can this please be the last round of Solitary vs hachiman this thread is turning into a mass flame battle.
I think that now krals and saps are closer then before I think there are two possibly ideas back down or make the sapiens vs titans closer and krals vs titans so that it is all evened out.
Both are fine by me but if your to even the other match ups do it fast please.
I did a quick check and scramble now does not look as wining for blue sapiens vs red krals because of that one less AA it was only a very quick check and I am not a great player but it may be not be a forced win for sapien any more.
General Discussion » 3 minutes turn game » Go to message
A idea to make the 3 minute games better would be to look at chess.com they have live games were the player seeks when that player goes away the seek vanishes when a player accepts that seek and if while they play one of them log out that person will lose.
Well I don't think that the wyrm boost was good ether if the marine could have some sort if ability things would be more even,and with the balance changes it should even out all races a once, because it is like you thought Solitary if one of the problems is evened then the race it makes harder for is then the worst race in the game.
General Discussion » Named and Shamed \o/ » Go to message
I think it would be best if bots could not be played in rated games it makes farming to easy.
Well I am glad that admitted it at last it must have gotten boring playing bots all the time.
Guides & Tips » Tricks » Go to message
Yaaaayyyyyy!!!

But you have such a large rating how did you get that then if your scared to play someone with a much lower rating?
I see you have not responded about the 5 round challenge just got.
General Discussion » Ethics in a multiplayer game » Go to message
  asdf wrote: lol. what an idiot.

I never said I was a good player. I win around 1/2 my matches. How is that holding on to an advantage? I play alot of maps, and I don't think I have an advantage in any of them. Every strategy has a counter. There is no such thing as an unbeatable strategy. Well, if you suck, then I guess you would think someone is using an unbeatable strategy on you.

Before pulling stuff out of your ass, actually think about what you say before you say it. Besides making stuff up, you are also making stupid conclusions. What an idiot.

Why play a game if not for fun?

Ok so your just a annoying poster which does not want any one to no your real username.There are unbeatable strategy's on scramble and one or two other maps and stop calling everyone idiots.
Khraleans » Swarmers » Go to message
Back to the swarmer side of things I attacked a plasma tank with a swarmer (the plasma tank had 10 health) and the swarmer did 4 damage to the plasma tank and I find a swarmer is lucky to do 1 to a plasma tank is this a bug?
Forum Index Profile for MasonC »» Messages posted by MasonC