[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: MasonC
Forum Index Profile for MasonC »» Messages posted by MasonC
What's New in the Latest Updates » New Race Balancing Proposal - Sept 2010 » Go to message
it's ok can you think of anything that would help balance the game? I have run out of ideas.
What's New in the Latest Updates » New Race Balancing Proposal - Sept 2010 » Go to message
I was talking about the krals vs sapiens not about the titans. Do you think the titans need anything other then a bit more ground light defense for the plasma tank?
oh you mean that the titans have a strong aa unit that is not a air unit and the krals don't.
well if that does not change then the krals can't stop them. pinzers can't beat helis, garuders can't beat two marines, swamers are smashed by helis, I don't see how making the swarmer cheaper and weaker will help, making the heli weaker won't make much of a difference because of the problem with marines. If only some of that AA could be traded for some ability but I don't think that there are any ones left that would do them any good what more can I say if no change is made then with the marines then I can't think of any thing else.I wish there was a some sort a anti air unit that was not a air unit itself.
So can you think of any thing Solitary?
well I guess that was a bit silly of me I still don't think it would work tho the heli marine are still very strong couldn't the marine be made weaker instead?
Will nerfing the swarmer help? because the way I see it is that sapiens can still make two marines for every one swarmer so that they have double the krals army each one still has a huge aerial attack. for it s price and if the krals build a pinzer then the saps build a helicopter, if krals build a worm then saps build a heli and with that heli they can attack retreat and send a marine in killing the swarmer.there seems to be a stronger match up for the saps no mater were you look.
And for the titans vs krals match up it is not that bad the titans can tell were the buried units are and put heave units on them. Then build tanks and walkers if a buried unit goes for one of titans healers then it will do 8 damage then be converted so it is not two bad.the thing that I think could change and would help for that match up would be to give the titan tank higher ground light defense there are no ground light units that can do it damage aside from the buried units so the only change would be that the buried units would not do as much damage to it and if the buried unit goes for any other unit you can tell were it is and move that unit.
General Discussion » I just got over 1900 » Go to message
Well done!! I am only a 1700 rated player.Do you have any secret tips for wining?
What happened with this post?

New Feature Request » Scamble should be taken off the map list. » Go to message
I did some tests as well and came up with the same thing of blue sapiens wining all the time. Do you no of any other maps with forced wins?
New Feature Request » Scamble should be taken off the map list. » Go to message
I don't think that there is any problem with playing the same map lots of times someone could gust like one map more then others.
But if say scramble is a bad map then couldn't there be a rule that that if the map is really small then its two moves till its rated?
New Feature Request » Teaching » Go to message
Ok thats not as bad but still its annoying not able to tell which of the top players he is (something tells me that this has gotten of topic )
WHAT IS THE POINT OF CHEATING?
It takes away peoples rating points to make yours larger which you didn't get honestly anyway. You don't play uniwar were is the fun in seeing your rating slowly go up?
I GUST DON'T GET IT!
Sapiens » Do Saps always beat Khrals? » Go to message
Forget my helicopter comment. If the if the helicopter is changed it would make the krals to strong. if the marine is made worse then if you look at a sapians vs krals game the krals will smash them. So it can't be solved without making the sapians to weak as far as I can tell if this is another stupid idea then I am open to flaming.
I'm glad you flamed me!
I was posting to fast and thinking to little it was your flaming that made me think about what would make uniwar better. guess I learnt from my mistakes the hard way.
this is weird i'm thanking you for flaming me!
New Feature Request » Retain Game Records on Web » Go to message
I no that I am not good at thinking of ideas for uniwar (as Nicko kindly pointed out) but I do no about chess and what made many people better in chess was being able to look at games that much better players played and see how they played you may not be need to look at your games but it may help players and you could post games were people cheated so that people would no to not play that person.
There are good lessons in the forum but not many people go to them so maybe it would be a good idea if strong players were able to do teaching lessons. It could be in a part of the seek area so you could go on check what was there look at one of them and rate it so you could see the better ones.
Frequently Asked Questions » What units should change » Go to message
This topic is on the units that already are there but are to strong or weak for example the Helicopter or the water units small defense against air units.
Forum Index Profile for MasonC »» Messages posted by MasonC