[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: J.C.
Forum Index Profile for J.C. »» Messages posted by J.C.
Bug Reports » Map Editor minor bug » Go to message
When you publish a map, shows up a mask who says:

"Your game has been uploaded to '770' in the section '128'."

or something like this.

Plus i can't publish a map with "Hell" within the name, why? Are the "strong" words banned from map names?
Frequently Asked Questions » Random Games and magnifier » Go to message
Hi uni! It happens, once i get 7 games this way!
I was less than 1600, i started two randoms and get 6-7, i don't remember very well. I was lucky, because all the games were set against noobs or anonyms, i won easily and got many (unfair) points.

Unfair because i kicked most of them, i got about 100 points... But i lost them. don't worry, i didn't cheat .

I think that this happens when you start a random, and there is somebody's else who starts a random too. But i'm not sure of that, and i never asked Xavi.
Tournaments » 1 st championship 4PDA on UniWar "Fall to the Jungle" » Go to message
Talone, if you organize an international Jungle Tournament, please, sign me in. I wanna play, i don't care of prizes or what else. If you need help organizing the tournament, let me know, i could try to help you.

P.S. Xavi, you are like the lightest moon in the darkest night, you always bring us great news
Thanks for your hard work and your help.
General Discussion » Unfair players » Go to message
  talone wrote:the Titans can not win Sap in the jungle.

I agree, titans can't win sapiens on jungle, unless sapien player is a noob, or the titan player is too strong for him. For example, i played with vincent0923 and rainbow on jungle as sapien player, and forced them to play as titans. i lost anyway .

That's why i ask to FORCE random games to be played with some races.

For example, on jungle, titans shouldn't be allowed unless they're facing titans. So, the possibilities are the following:
Sapiens vs. Sapiens
Sapiens vs. Khraleans
Khraleans vs. Khraleans
Titans vs. Titans

Titans facing Sapiens or Khraleans shouldn't be allowed in random games.
Sapiens » Marauder Rush » Go to message
Yeah cpt Hawaiian is right.

For what concerns Desolate, i think that sapiens are advantaged very much, especially if they are blue player.

Generally, Blue saps wins on Desolate, but i could even be wrong.
New Feature Request » Push Notification on Android? » Go to message
Hi. Xavi said that push notifications for androids will be implemented in a future release, we just have to wait!
Frequently Asked Questions » Decline invitations » Go to message
If it is unrated simply join and then abandon. If it is rated be careful. It may happen that blue player starts the game while\before you abandon it, and in this case, you lose points, like if you surrendered.

It happens to me two times. Once i gained points, and once i lose points.
General Discussion » Limit minimal opponent’s score in random game. » Go to message
If they applied what Rainbow said you would be right, but if they applied what i said you wouldn't. Because player CAN'T choose the level of the opponents on random.

J.C. wrote:

Look at this example:
My Points: 2400;
Number of Randoms: 3;
Range of Points: 100;

If the three values were those, i would be forced to have 3 random games every week with players who have from 2300 to 2500 points.
General Discussion » Limit minimal opponent’s score in random game. » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:

eye candy

What does it mean?
So we'd better post on facebook too. I may do it tomorrow. I think that repairing random game creation and improving score attributions are the first problems Xavi have to solve for creating a good HD version. He may have already done...
I think that the mods should implement this new rule within uniwar:
all the players with more than 2000 points (ore more than 2500) are forced to have at least number randoms turned up, within a range of range points.

Look at this example:
My Points: 2400;
Number of Randoms: 3;
Range of Points: 100;

If the three values were those, i would be forced to have 3 random games every week with players who have from 2300 to 2500 points.

I think that this system should be taken into consideration by Xavi.
Technical Support Questions » network error » Go to message
Hi! I think you're playing the symbian version of the game, which has many bugs. I think that the "Network Error" appears when the game can't connect to Uniwar Servers, due to:

1. Connection Error: when there is no Wi-Fi or you can't connect to 3G;
2. Servers Down: maybe because the Mods are working on it;

In those days the servers NEVER went down, so you have to check if you can connect properly to Wi-Fi or 3G (remember that 3G must be paid).

Let us know if you'll solve it.

If you won't, you should write more details, like the kind of device you are using, the model, the connection...

P.S.: My english isn't that good, i apologize for every mistake i could have done...
General Discussion » Players with no honor » Go to message
Yes it is possibile. It happened to me two times in the same turn!!!!

On Bases Galore, my two ten walkers hit a 8 plasma (8 or 7, i don't remember well) and damaged it of only two...
I swear, i threw the phone on the bed, i was really angry.

By the way, i don't think that you can cheat on UniWar.
Forum Index Profile for J.C. »» Messages posted by J.C.