[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: mistercreepy
Forum Index Profile for mistercreepy »» Messages posted by mistercreepy
New Feature Request » Choose the best name for the new amphibian unit? » Go to message
I would have voted for raider or skimmer if they were in the list. I picked fuze because it was the least weird or corny of all of them.
Tournaments » 7 player - FFA Tournament » Go to message
I'm in
Bug Reports » 0 coin rewards ? » Go to message
Coin payouts have definitely gone down. I used to get 30-50, now I rarely crack 20.
General Discussion » I don't like the "UniWar school" players » Go to message
Not exactly, there's a history of this... He who shall not be named...
New Feature Request » Separate map chat? » Go to message
So I don't really do much map building, a bit here and there. I get why it's cool and I get why people put their maps up for discussion. But can we have this moved to a separate chat room? I feel like people just drop their map link into the chat without any attempt to read what's been going on lately. And maybe I'm also just a cranky old man and don't like the same conversations over and over...
Bug Reports » Browse maps » Go to message
Can't you favorite it then it's easier to access? The heart button?
New Feature Request » Replace "skip" with "force move" » Go to message
Bot moves is an awesome idea
New Feature Request » new idea about features and mode » Go to message
Agreed on formal in game clans. I would love to train up noobs. Creepy's all star noob army!
New Feature Request » More veterancy please » Go to message
New Uniwar inside joke, mind control granny with yer tentacle
General Discussion » Tank buster meta / strategies » Go to message
Sims can you share more about how the new units are being used? Like why is Borfly so strong on kvk, when is the bopper useful, and how the heck do you kill a guardian.
New Feature Request » More veterancy please » Go to message
What if we don't make veterancy so different but instead let you level up a bit when standing on a city tile. That way you could in theory have a level twelve unit with full health. Maybe...1/3 of the way towards the next level per turn?
General Discussion » Tank buster meta / strategies » Go to message
Hi all, I'd like to gather the community's thoughts on the emerging metagame that the tank busters have brought in. Particularly I'd love it if we could hear from some 2400+ players as in general they are playing on a different planet.

TLDR: matches are getting bogged down, guardian is OP and a huge deal

My thoughts are that they are sweet, however they result in matches really slowing down. I think this is because many maps are small, and once you are able to get a tank buster built in range on an enemy base they can basically only build light infantry on it.

Specifically I would rank them as guardian best, then bopper, then Borfly. The guardian to me is just a huge game changer making Titans the best race. Now you can spam speeder and guardian and wreck anything the opponent builds, and the guardian can even capture bases to take advantage of the tempo gain from your attack. Titans can rush, who would have thought it!! I don't know the best way to kill it. So far I have found a combo of helicopter plus battery... But they are so expensive! You just have to cede position to the guardian. If you try to use marauder, the best sapien way to deal with weak ranged units, it just gets easily obliterated. And with Khraleans, do you use underling only? I don't know...

Borfly I think is weakest because of its weak spot, cannot attack adjacent spaces. Bopper is quite strong if you can sit it on a forest or mountain.

Anyways. I have only had a few games in each matchup with the new units. I'd love to hear other thoughts. Am I doing something wrong? What else have I missed?
Bug Reports » Browse maps » Go to message
Agreed with this last comment. Or at least make just 2-3 possible sizes. Five is too many.
New Feature Request » new idea about features and mode » Go to message
We already have that, the basement is captained by moose and duaneski.
Titans » Titans vs. Sapiens (smaller maps) » Go to message
I am finding that Guardian plus speeder is a very hard front to beat with sapiens. Can't build marauder or tank because they get wrecked by guardian. Can't build marine because wrecked by speeder. If you build helicopter then you will face eclipses. Solution I don't know, I think it's some combo of marine bopper and battery. This is from unranked friendly games with cope on a map with two bottlenecks.
Forum Index Profile for mistercreepy »» Messages posted by mistercreepy