[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: dan1
Forum Index Profile for dan1 »» Messages posted by dan1
Tournaments » Dan1 Tourney 4 » Go to message
good luck semi finalists
Tournaments » DefenseZone: New Levels » Go to message
with there being a prize does this mean you will be joining us next time?
yes the problem i have with the maps is i like to chose unknown maps so there is not an advantage to a particular player including myself. so i choose them just by a glance and then the races are picked by random so we have a mix off races and not always the same set ups? any ideas how i can pick better maps without testing them or them being well played lardy.
the next tourney is going to have a different set up and be more forum based.
thanks i think you will get me in the other game though i didnt expect my boat to go down so easy. but i will battle on
dan1 beats frust4tor him blue titan dan1 red saps. 7 rounds

dan1 beats frust4tor him red saps dan1 blue titan 9 rounds

how did i miss this rule. this is very important. i nearly let a base go last turn to hold my credits for a better defines. so 5 rounds after you cap an enemy base you win?
you should keep it a surprise so no practice takes place on final map
?? just an idea
:0 i just found you in my group
deliann are you not playing?
Just a suggestions maybe it should be 1 point per set of mirror matches that way it doesnt matter what races are played? so maximum points you can collect is 3. thanks fr looking into it
just to update round 1 is over. and the sheet is up to date i believe. if not the only person that may not show as through is player waxoid. 2nd round is soon to start. please keep viewing to see who shall advance

gl all in next round
hi just a quick question. so i will be in a group of 4 meaning i play 3 other people mirrored. 6 games in total.

but what if my for example sapiens have the advantage on the map. so the games i play i will win 3 inless i manage to overturn a sap player in my mirror game. my maximum victory count will be 3. what if other games in the group play more equal matches say titan v kharl where balance is perfect for either. people in those matches have a better chance of gaining 6 victories. does this make sense to anyone. if not can someone explain it better than me? or maybe i have the rules wrong?

Many Thanks
Tournaments » dan1 Tourney 3 » Go to message
yes final had an intersteing start as vincent said one game was pretty straight forward i madee a small error early on by building a plasma when only a mecha was needed. but that did not end up to relivant if both games were close it would have made a few rounds different.

2nd game with me as kharl i didnt cap 2 bases to start in attempt to stop vincents cap. i had 24% chance of doing so but the uniwar gods decided it was not to be. i felt the risk from me trying this was low as i could drop back and still cap both bases instead just 1 round later. so i thought the cost of my effort would be just 300 credits. but i was wrong. this 1 round cap allowed red titan to build a walker as i did not have a bee build up front as i was a round late. i still was not worried by the walker to start with i thought it might work out to my advantage. again i was wrong vincent took me to town and the rest is history.

cheers waxoid i will let you update accordingly u can see the new info that celeber and jb added in our game.
vincent also put somewhere he beat truppo in 10 rounds in both games

so far vincent ryanjichen jb and wolfcat advance

other games are still going on
It is indeed a bad day for Dan1. i have also had to bow down to ryanjichen who defeats me in the first round of tourney 4.

I will Post any more names that advance when i know them

Again an added note to thank sims for his constant help in the tournaments
Forum Index Profile for dan1 »» Messages posted by dan1