[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: anonym551653
Forum Index Profile for anonym551653 »» Messages posted by anonym551653
What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform » Go to message
I really don't like the mirrored match(because of the race swap, what if someone doesn't like titans). The unranked custom games sucks really really bad, other things I am fine for the most part, but one or two bots in a 6 or 8 player match isn't that bad.
Khraleans » Plague » Go to message
Plus transforming units while they are capturing is to cheap and unfair, making titans lose to easily to sapiens, khraleans to titans, and sapiens to khraleans.
Khraleans » Plague » Go to message
It's better that they don't die, they can spread the plague, they can't do much in the first place, just take out the engineers. Not dying of plague actually better
General Discussion » gmail UniWar training with TALONE » Go to message
If you do please balance my a rip in space and a rip in space for 4
General Discussion » gmail UniWar training with TALONE » Go to message
You should have a program to properly balance maps, there will be placement exceptions like my this is Sparta map, but the races balancements should be on all maps.
General Discussion » Desert Tiles are anti-Titan tiles » Go to message
Get over it, titans are fine, I have beaten khralens, which do the best in desert, on a mostly desert map, just use teleport and get eclipses.
General Discussion » User: eeeeee » Go to message
I don't mind a racist joke, don't care who it is making fun of (Remember that people make fun of the stereo types, not the people in real life, if they are the they are jerks), even my own ethnicity. But hating them is different, it makes me want to hurt them. The others you can easily ignore, but that is bad.
General Discussion » Uniwar 2 ? » Go to message
Why not purchaseable dlc (so they make money), but those who don't get it, can still play it, example: I don't have advanced map editor pack, but I can play levels that use it.

New Feature Request » Skip global comment » Go to message
Why not just make it so they are controlled by another teammate?
New Feature Request » Our Balancing Salvation! » Go to message
If you do make it more balanced, do it by new units and/or one buff each.

Buffs:

Titans: why not give them speeders that have a 1 and 3 range, no 2, but 3 is weaker.
Sapiens: what about choppers whith extra movement after attack for escaping eclipses (still less than original movement ao they aren't to overpowered).
Khraleans: underlings can attack ariel when resurfacing.

If you have to nerf, do it for all of em

Nerfs:

Titans:less defense on tanks.
Sapiens:+1 hp with the tanks instead of +2.
Khraleans:slower wryms

I'd much rather have the New units though
Sapiens » Cant beat em, Join them » Go to message
I once countered this strategy with titans, it was very, very hard, I was only getting eclipses untill he changed to normal tatics. I was more of a noob back then and only my advanced wars skills helped here. Difficulty was 12 out of 5. He eventualy surrenderd.
New Feature Request » Allow more than 20 games » Go to message
I really don't like in app purchasing in a game I already paid for, I know thats how they make money for free games,but for paid games, no. In app purchasing is more like whoever spends the most wins. Hoever as long it doesn't affect gameplay, i. e. This idea or race who is equally powerful. Fine, just no powerups that you must buy.
Titans » Very few titans on top of the leaderboard? » Go to message
Titans, while may be the hardest to use, they are the most potentialy powerful. TITANS RUUUUUUULE!
Also if I am given lemons, I'll just eat 'em. No sugar, nothin'. Lemons are yummy.
New Feature Request » If a new race had to be added... » Go to message
Unless you will add a fifth race, I thought that the new race should transform itself, rouges would make zombie like people, and aliens would cyborgize themselves, these tranformations could not be done on themselves but could be done on allies. The tech in my opinion should be like the brutes from halo or the forruners fron halo
New Feature Request » If a new race had to be added... » Go to message
The advanced aliens should have an technology that's kinda like the brutes from halo, but more sophisticated, or like the forerunners from halo, their strategy should be based of their technology, like a brutish technology should give you an aggresive strategy their healer should be able to covert it's own infantry to more powerful, but it can be converted back.
Forum Index Profile for anonym551653 »» Messages posted by anonym551653