[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: legia
Forum Index Profile for legia »» Messages posted by legia
General Discussion » Unit BALANCE changes » Go to message
  Kevster wrote:
  • I think the swarmer is too nerfed. I understand Kroegers point, but I really wouldn't reduce its defence. Its already quite a weakling.

• Swarmers are veeery good but you must learn how to use them, check this game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnEw9xLAg1E
    General Discussion » Unit BALANCE changes » Go to message
    Don't change to much. We need to improve few most important things: OP of marauder, swarmer and speeder, UP of eclipse, tank, and battery.
    About proposed changes we must look at it on all aspects, and on against all units:
    1) Marauder - 1 LG is good change. He would be still good against swamers and speeders, but he wouldn't be so dominant on small and medium maps where light units must capture free bases.
    2) Tank - cheaper tank means that it would be easier to save credits for battery. Tank would be still useless against Khral (especially with garuda GH buff) so it only help with titans. I would much more prefer increased mobility to 9 or 10 to help with early rush on titans. Maybe cheaper tank would be used in Sap vs Sap games but still rarely.
    3) Battery - Mobility to 7 is very good. 4 or 5 Move after Attakc mobility is really no differnace! It's needs at least 6, 7 and it is still ok. Range -4 is very big buff, battery needs buf, but with swarmer HG -1 and no eclipse +1 HG battery would be to powerfull.
    4) Engineer - 10 rounds is still to long. EMP must recharge faster - about 5-7 rounds.
    5) Plasma - -1 air is very good, but minor change.
    6) Mecha - with eclipse buff and swarmer -1 defence giving mecha +1 air could be to much for titans.
    7) Eclipse - 350 credits is good change, but I would prefer +1 HG attack to help against pinzers, plasmas, tanks and also speeders and marauders wich would give eclipse much more flexibility. Remeber thet battery would be in range with eclipse so eclipse really needs +1 HG.
    Swarmer - -1 defence is good solution because it would affect all matchups and all units. -1 to HG with no change to marauder and speeder air attack is very risky. Speeders and marauders where well balanced against swarmers, and with -1 HG and -1 Defence to swarmers would weaken swarmer to much. Also swarmer would be much less usefull against battery and wyrm.
    9) Pinzer - air +1 is good change. Would help with sap vs sap and khral vs khral games.
    10) Wyrm - HG -1 is good to help balance titan vs khral games. Giving air +1 and reducing swarmer HG and Defence -1 will create situation that swarmers would be just cannon fodder, so my opinion is - don't change to much!
    11) Garuda - HG +1 is good choise - garuda could be used against pinzers, marauders and tanks (rarely used ins sap vs khral games) but still garuda would be useless against titans because eclipse would would cost 350 - same as garuda. To compansate wyrm and swarmer HG lost I would suggest add garuda +2 HG.
    12) Leviathan- very needed buff it would aid leviathans.

Where is assimilator mobility increase to 7 and UV recharge reduction to 7?
    Where is speeder weaken? He is still very powerfull against sapiens and khrals especially with swarmer HG -1.
    Tournaments » In-game tourney feature » Go to message
    Xavi No. My idea is only for tournaments mirror games.
    Equal moving not in one game but in both games .
    For example :
    You start new tournament game as blue (game 1) and as red (game 2). When you end turn in game 1 your move is hide for your opponent until he will end turn in game 2. Only when both blue players will end turn the game reveals moves and red players can move.
    My sugestion is to start playing equally both rounds. When player 1 ends his round his move is hidden until player 2 will make his move. After both players made move in the same turn the game ends both turns and all moves are revealed.
    Benefits:
    1) faster games - players will not wait until opponent move because all players would like to now their opponent strategy for map. Now it's better to move after your opponent show his move and each turn is moving very slow.
    2) equall round count for both games so no one is playing on time and delaying.

Xavi is it possible to implement delay of ending turn until in both games players will end turns? Turn end would be saved on server and player couldn't change their moves after ending turn.
    Tournaments » Uniwar HD Tourney » Go to message
    Hi fobos_rus.

This is very bad result. You are true winner. Rules must be changed, but it's also written: " Each round of the tournament has a maximum of 10 days. "
    http://www.uniwar.com/tournament.page?tournament=championshipoctober

My solution is to start playing equally both rounds. When player 1 ends his round his move is hidden until player 2 will make his move. After both players made move in the same turn the game ends both turns and all moves are revealed.
    Benefits:
    1) faster games - players will not wait until opponent move because all players would like to now their opponent strategy for map. Now it's better to move after your opponent show his move and each turn is moving very slow.
    2) equall round count for both games so such situation will never happen again.

Xavi is it possible to implement delay of ending turn until in both games players will end turns? Turn end would be saved on server and player couldn't change their moves after ending turn.
    New Feature Request » Balance suggestions » Go to message
    Good points guinwza.
    Randomness is ok in this game but it should lowered.
    Look on my game with Sdrawde in Championship September:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9qOepxd39-WHVTb0U0WGItTVk/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9qOepxd39-bU9FeUx2b3U2S0U/view?usp=sharing
    I made 2 damage with 4 hp marines, while his 7 hp marines made only 1 damage (with no gangup!) - try to repeat this, it's almost impossible! It's too big difference! Games aren't fair. Some games are veeeery aligned, so if 1 or 2 situations will apear with very powerfull random damage draw, it can sway result of game in favor of one player.
    New players don't know that damages can be changed by changing order of attacks so difference between new and old players is even more.
    Attack formula should be a little changed to reduce randomness of damage.
    General Discussion » How do I get 20 online games? » Go to message
    Email send
    Campaing completed it took me about 1,5 hour.
    New Feature Request » Suggested Replay Improvements » Go to message
    New tournaments replays are great! I have few ideas to add some filters. While you click on tournament in game and then on view replay there is list of players which participated in this tournament, but it's hard to find players with first letter from the end of alphabet (X, W, Z etc.) or to find game that you want to watch. So my ideas are:
    1. Round filter which can bring you easily to final or any other round.
    2. Race filter showing only games with specific race. Sometimes player want to learn how to play better with specific race so he can easily find only game with this race.
    3. Map filter to filter games played on specific map.
    4. Ranking filter like in game setup when choosing map you can filter author with his score so you will see only games played by good players.
    Ogólna dyskusja » Polish players » Go to message
      korc wrote:Czo?em zdecydowa?em si? zagl?dn?? w?a?nie z uwagi na turnieje, które s? dla mnie pewn? nowo?ci? - mia?em oko?o roczny odwyk od UniWar'a , widz? sporo zmian na lepsze. Nick w grze 'korc' , punktowo mieszcz? si? obecnie w zakresie od 1900 do 2100 wi?c sza?u nie ma, ale ch?tnie pogram dru?ynowo. No i widz?, ?e Legia bierze udzia? w turnieju titan vs titan, wi?c mo?e zagramy wspólnie szybciej ni? nam si? wydaje

Polskie znaki na forum nie dzialaja. Fajnie ze wrociles do gry i to prawda ze duzo sie zmienilo. Jest polski Chat w grze zerknij na nim duzo dyskutujemy, polska spolecznosc sie rozwija. Zalozylem tez kanal na YouTube "uniwarpoland " wrzucilem pare filmikow i jesli czas pozwoli bede dodawal nastepne
    New Feature Request » Vital necessary for multiplayer games » Go to message
    3) your favor maps are in your profile.

2) it's good idea i think more teams could be implemented

1) I disagree, good maps are well balanced and redistribution can spoil the game
    Technical Support Questions » My account was pirated :( » Go to message
    Send an email to support.
    Frequently Asked Questions » UNIT BALANCE Survey - Help us improve the game » Go to message
    I am waiting for results
    Hi lusi91, thanks for joining to this topic.
    As you said:
      luis91 wrote:When its the other way, you will play fast at the beginning ( because its not clear whether you are winning or not! ) and when you realise, that the game is probably not turning into your favor, you start playing slow, but at that moment you already played a lot of rounds.

This not solve the problem.
    Now you play fast or slow at the beggining? It thasn't matter if you promote fast winner or slow winner it still creates a situation that same games you will try to play fast and other try play slower.
    Now it's good for winning side to play slow.
    With your suggestion the loosing side will try play slower to create situation that game will not end on time.

In this tourney in match that we have lost one of us was busy and missed his time 12 hours to make his move on first round. He wasn't skipped but removed from the game it was very bad for us, 3 vs 4 it was sure that we will loose. Opposit team don't want sign peace. The rules were very strict for us but on other two games they give us hope - we had no choice but TIME manage. Time caused our defeat but also time could give as win in the group.
    All this was made within RULES of the tournament. I know that wasn't nice but in accordance with the principles.
    Correction - swarmer have 9 mobility

EMP and UV reduced recharge would be very nice.
    Tank mobility to 9 also - 3 hex on plains, 2 hex thru forest.
    Assimilator mobility +1 - good idea.
    Battry mobility +1 - ok.
    Eclipse mobility +1 (to 11) - it ok, but still eclipse is a little bit to weak.

Sap units (or all sap units but marine/engineer) immune to UV - i don't like that. Assimilator would be useless.
    Tanks - are useless - i buy them only vs Titan.
    Artillery - should have better Move after attack mobility.
    Forum Index Profile for legia »» Messages posted by legia